Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Bounties

(PSN)ANGELJOSHUEL

oof, it doesn't? yeah that's no good. should require a lv30 Warframe, most definitely.
also should require having Crafted (and Equipped) any Amp, ideally.

you'd still be able to go without the Bounty if you really wanted to bypass the requirements so it doesn't actually lock people out, just means that the Bounty that is there for organizational purposes can be a lot more effective at doing so.

See this is where I have a slightly different view....

I'm mr27 and so that gives me all but '3' of the total capacity on an 'empty' frame... I could also have already dumped loads of forma into it so I could have better stats than a rank 30 frame.  Once I hit rank 10 on the frame I have access to all abilities albeit at a lower level than at rank 30. 

I don't see any 'necessity' to have abilities for the eidolon fight, it's literally strip shields with amp and then shoot with sniper, and as long as I have a strong amp and a sniper I don't see why I need to be restricted on the frame front. 

At the same time I do feel that 'newbies' shouldn't get access to this content too early but I don't think mr restrictions are the way to go for the starter eidolon........

Essentially I can understand a restriction on tridolons but don't see a reason for it on eidolons. 

42 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Essentially I can understand a restriction on tridolons but don't see a reason for it on eidolons. 

oh, hmm, you're right i assumed this Thread was talking about the set of 3 Bounty....

for the Teralyst Bounty, restrictions are totally unnecessary, yes.