Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lighting Issue

(XBOX)Togashi

I can confirm.  Dark colors are most notably washed out, there is shine to textures that should probably not be shining (Trinity Prime lobster butt, Frost Harka skin cloth parts ...Mesa Prime's butt, just to name a few).  I main Nezha and like to go with a dark scheme but....now he looks like he's wearing a shiny/wet rubber suit.  And a lot of warframes now look like they're wearing shiny plastic. The effects are more so when you're viewing from the Arsenal (else-where things are mostly looking normal) and regarding that; the Arsenal lighting darkens when you open a color channel to change it, in this light things actually look closer to what they used to be aside from the increased shine to some of the textures; switching out of a color channel/pallet selection will retain the darkened lighting for a short time before getting washed out again.  

Edited by (XB1)Calliber

There seem to be a lot of visual issues since the Gauss update - weird tints on metals, shiny textures that shouldn't be shiny, nasty plastic look to a lot of frames, orbiter too bright and washed out... my buddy's Rhino (regular, not Prime) no longer dislpays Iron Skin's knobbly armour bits regardless of the colours he chooses. Dopesn't matter if he's host or client, the issue persists solo as well.