Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a button "F" to pick up the shiny thing to revive in Arbitration

HeartPurity

If we can't remove revive system in arbitration, at least let's us decide when is the right timing to pick up them to revive. It is not the moment to revive when you are surrounded by 20+ enemies and then "oh crap" shiny bits under your feet and you pick up 4 of them and then your hp is half. ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Aren't the people asking for the revive system to be removed, the same that want more challenge? You could see those things as an additional challenge, just saying^^

I'll keep on reviving people on my own (except maybe if they keep dying over and over in the first rounds, hasn't happened to me yet though)

This is a terrible idea. You could be the last person alive, stop "at the right time" to pick up a revive token, except you can't because of way too many variables ( bugframe) to list here. Then you die in one hit yourself, game over.

All pickups need to be auto equipped in my opinion and NOT take up your primary weapon space. A it stands, there's too many action buttons requirements that have the most ridiculously slow and non space ninja like animations. Seriously picking up an object off the floor, looking like a granny who dropped a spoon, only to have it float around you....what? 😐 This is silly.