Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Only...

Fiia

[short rant]

...Haters gonna hate, and yolo could be removed from the boards, or at least turned into @#$&*^% lettering.

The Haters gonna hate phrase is I think designed to silence or marginalize people with differing views.

1. All I can say to people who use, "Haters gonna hate" is, "Don't you just hate that!"

2. And yolo, man all I can say is, how do you know for sure?

I think both are immature statements; it would be great to see these statements eradicated, or at least @#$&*^%ed.

BTW, I already know what some knuckleheads will post in response, so no thunder there.

OK, I feel better now! :o)

Edited by Fiia

if only DE will allow ghost clan be in ally with moon clan.

anyway. immature is... strong word.

you know Judas Priest? they have a song "you don't have to be old to be wise".

however, all people perceive information from different points of few, which are formed by many factors.

Phraseme like "haters gonna hate" is overused to the point that it lost it's weight completely. Like "this is my playstyle" or "this is beta."

Instead of enforcing some arguments they are used when one run out of arguments.

Sad really.

Edited by Althix

[short rant]

...Haters gonna hate, and yolo could be removed from the boards, or at least turned into @#$&*^% lettering.

The Haters gonna hate phrase is I think designed to silence or marginalize people with differing views.

1. All I can say to people who use, "Haters gonna hate" is, "Don't you just hate that!"

2. And yolo, man all I can say is, how do you know for sure?

I think both are immature statements; it would be great to see these statements eradicated, or at least @#$&*^%ed.

BTW, I already know what some knuckleheads will post in response, so no thunder there.

OK, I feel better now! :o)

Haters gotta hate.

if only...

people would learn to post proper threads

with proper names

serving some purpose...

#YOLO

Edited by akaSM