Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Want Digital Extremes To Fix? A Community-Driven Honey Do List

LongDraw

Well, a lot has been posted from my list, but here are some that I didn't see yet:

-Better enemy spawning: Don't spawn enemies from the dead-end locker room which I just checked for loot. And don't make them spawn out of thin air, I mean, in big rooms or long corridors.

-Give some overarching goal for the game. I mean, yeah, lore, obviously would be one, but the game lacks something in this area, other than this.

-Add more back/side story to the game. Not general lore, but the little things. Diary of a corpus crewman, weapon handling manual for grineer troopers, backstory of bosses, anything that isn't part of the main storyline, but deepens the world itself. Make it a collectible and it would encourage exploring.

-Allow enemys to stop or change course when running in circles. Are enemys like sharks and unable to move backwords? The grineer will sometimes sprint forward and then pull a perfect "too the rear, march!" Manuever that plain baffles me but otherwise they don't seem capable of walking out of a cardboard box. Hate to see the AI try parrallel park lol

-Allow enemys to stop or change course when running in circles. Are enemys like sharks and unable to move backwords? The grineer will sometimes sprint forward and then pull a perfect "too the rear, march!" Manuever that plain baffles me but otherwise they don't seem capable of walking out of a cardboard box. Hate to see the AI try parrallel park lol

I'm guessing this has to do with how people don't walk the same way backwards as they do forwards.  Try this: Record yourself walking backwards.  Then record yourself going fowards.  Set the video of you walking foward to reverse play mode and watch the two side by side.  I know it sounds wierd, but it's true.