The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Weapons

-WARP-Huntress

The core idea is nice, but it involves too many Forma. Firstly, consider that a weapon needs 8 or 9 Forma just by itself, then consider that you usually put Forma in structures and blueprints too. Meh.

It deserves some work to be done around this idea. And part of the solution can be to separate polarizing Forma from building/crafting Forma.

Edited by Krotalon

hmm I would fuse wild fire/lethal torrent or rending strike on my weapons but forget the part of useing 10 forma, a new item that would be buy only or had you grinding for hours on end would be better or even as a reward on a new type of mission where the enemy starts at lvl 100 and steadily go up might be fun for players as they advance in the game.

after all new and old players need to be challenged from day one. As it is now warframe might be to though for the new players and not though enough for us veterans ( then again considering that it's hard to find players that want to go past wave 30 on defence maps I might just be wrong)

All players need to learn patience as well as gain a better understanding of strategy and tactics ( in other words don't be so lazy)

To test this out or perhaps see how this would affect overall gameplay, why not try it with frames first? And possibly only make certain mods available for permanent fusion.

As to doing it with weapons, maybe make it so u cant fuse dmg mods with it? Maybe just things like reload, range, magazie cap, ammo cap, etc. 

after all new and old players need to be challenged from day one. As it is now warframe might be to though for the new players and not though enough for us veterans ( then again considering that it's hard to find players that want to go past wave 30 on defence maps I might just be wrong)

There's nothing to gain to go too way up in the waves other than personnal challenge; you're as likely to get a good mod/reward at wave 5 than at wave 50. And if your goal was to go into the high waves, then things like Affinity and credits are an afterthought as you're supposed to be prepared (aka armed with rank 30s) which makes affinity pointless and your TTK past a certain threshold becomes more of an hindrance if you're aiming for mod and ressource drops in quantity.

Though if you really want that challenge, try using the global chat to recruit people who'd like to try it instead of a random PUG. Best to enter that kind of challenge knowing people you go in also intend to try and last as long as possible.

Please, it will give me a reason to actually pick a weapon and make it my main and something for veteran players to work towards, it would be glorious.

No it doesnt you can still forma you fav weapon to the space but people are going to whinne anyway when a tier upgrades comes, Now wih this system the BUTTHURT will be x10 cuz the amount of formas "wasted".

technically, this system is broken, people rather do small quantities of hornet strike than big ridiculous high rank number of hornet strike

rank 4 hornet strike = +100%, rank 5 = 120%, maxed out = 220%

1 rank 4 + 1 rank 5 = 2 forma = 1 maxed out 220% hornet strike

short time span with 1 forma with probably lesser cores to stack it to rank 4 and 5

but overall, nice idea