Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A rework of Ivara's navitagor... or expansion to it rather...

(PSN)Black-Cat-Jinx

Since Ivara is probably getting a rework soonish can we adjust her navigator to work with a sort of throttle system?...

Right now, you have two settings, slow and fast. and it can be jarring to go between the two.. I suggest more having holding the aim button make it slow down in a linear fashion, and then holding the fire button have it speed up in a linear fashion, where in you gradually slow down and speed up to give more control. Maybe have just how much you can slow down and speed up effected by duration...

having it not alternate between max speed and slow...ish.. speed would do a lot to make it feel more manageable..

• Like 3

I'd have prefered Ivara being able to lock [up to X] targets and make the next projectile bounce between them. Thus she could kill a bunch of enemies with one arrow only way more efficiently - Current Navigator isn't much useful sadly and a bit awkward to "navigate".

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

I'd have prefered Ivara being able to lock [up to X] targets and make the next projectile bounce between them. Thus she could kill a bunch of enemies with one arrow only way more efficiently - Current Navigator isn't much useful sadly and a bit awkward to "navigate".

I 100℅ agree here. It's a fun concept, but as it stands it's just a way to waste energy for potentially little to no reward. Any other abilities that come to mind right away with energy drain have either a more instant, or at least far more effective and efficient outcome. 

5 hours ago, 000l000 said:

While I respect that, at least with certain weapons, that seems more like a core function they should have.  For instance holding down the melee with certain weapons equipped should allow you to move your crosshair to highlight a specified number of targets or a small number of targets multiple times and have the glaive attack those enemies, wolf hammer target a specific target... That sort of thing, release the melee button to throw instead of it being an auto release. 

Il y a 9 heures, (PS4)mindwarper11 a dit :

I 100℅ agree here. It's a fun concept, but as it stands it's just a way to waste energy for potentially little to no reward. Any other abilities that come to mind right away with energy drain have either a more instant, or at least far more effective and efficient outcome. 

Not sure any other abilities may compete with a fully built weapon damage, especially at higher levels tbh. This kind of power could also synergize with her own exalted weapon (older frames really lack of synergies). Plus it still allows Ivara to kill silently, even with her own powers if you're using a silent weapon.

I don't think that a more common "nuker" ability would work on her tbh.

Honestly it would work if they would make it a mark you can place on an enemy that makes the shots auto-pilot to the enemy within a certain range.

It would even enhance her Exalted bow since you could make every arrow hit that one enemy.

Ways to keep it from being overpowered would be that the mark would fade on hit from Ivara (meaning reapplication if the enemy lives) and can only be placed one at a time (so you can't mark an entire room and dumbfire arrows for example).

Edited by Aldain

8 hours ago, Aldain said:

Honestly it would work if they would make it a mark you can place on an enemy that makes the shots auto-pilot to the enemy within a certain range.

It would even enhance her Exalted bow since you could make every arrow hit that one enemy.

Ways to keep it from being overpowered would be that the mark would fade on hit from Ivara (meaning reapplication if the enemy lives) and can only be placed one at a time (so you can't mark an entire room and dumbfire arrows for example).

In fairness doing this would prevent people from exploiting the xenistar with navigator...not that people do that often.