Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic support team

Cicasajt

i was doing a kuva flood when a guy joined me. i did 3 clouds and proceeded to finish the mission leaving the last cloud to him to save time and finish faster. 

then he proceeds to wait for his kavat buff and misses all clouds. i got to extraction and he tells me to leave so he can wait more. i tell him to play solo if he wants to wait a chance for buff and call him a name. then i get reported and my chat gets suspended. 

conclusion: any kind of toxic gameplay is encouraged but calling someone a name for his toxis behaviour is not. i bet he didnt get any kind of punishment for making me wait isntead of going solo and wait there.

shame on the support team

Insulting other users, no matter what they might have done, is against the rules and will get action taken against you.

Instead of insulting them, you should have taken screenshots proving what they were doing, reported them to support and let support deal with them.

Just because support didn't do what you wanted them to do doesn't mean they are toxic and should be shamed.

• Like 1