Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dakra Prime: What Skana Prime Should Have Been

Brynslustafir

So I looked at the stats for both weapons side by side, and the more I do the more I notice how... underwhelming the Founders equipment is. Especially the Skana Prime and Lato Prime. But today I will be focusing on the Skana Prime. 

Founders weapons are supposed to stand out and easily match up to everything else out there. They are meant to be a trophy for founders to carry with pride and as a reward for their generous contribution towards the longevity of the game. But it's really hard to carry the Skana Prime with pride when its stats make it look like an expensive flyswatter compared to other melee weapons, especially the Dakra Prime. The Dakra Prime swings faster, has a better charge attack(Horizontal instead of Vertical slice), has better damage, hits multiple targets, etc. 

Please DE, do something to the Skana Prime. 

So I looked at the stats for both weapons side by side, and the more I do the more I notice how... underwhelming the Founders equipment is. Especially the Skana Prime and Lato Prime. But today I will be focusing on the Skana Prime. 

Founders weapons are supposed to stand out and easily match up to everything else out there. They are meant to be a trophy for founders to carry with pride and as a reward for their generous contribution towards the longevity of the game. But it's really hard to carry the Skana Prime with pride when its stats make it look like an expensive flyswatter compared to other melee weapons, especially the Dakra Prime. The Dakra Prime swings faster, has a better charge attack(Horizontal instead of Vertical slice), has better damage, hits multiple targets, etc. 

Please DE, do something to the Skana Prime.

At the moment, all longswords except for the kama are terrible compared to the Dakra. They're going to be revamping the whole weapon class, so presumably Skana Prime will get looked at then.