The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Deth Machine Prime

AppleJosey

Il y a 9 heures, AppleJosey a dit :

Post the build pls, let me see

Typical rifle build (Full dmg, multishot and corrosive plus a riven (rate of fire/multishot/poison if i ain't wrong) - i've also tested crit. and crit. dmg it seems to work fine especially with an Adarza around).

But i usually go for a gas build even if it struggles with Grineers cause i really need this Deathcube energy orbs - It destroys Corpus and Infested though.

Edited by 000l000

Il y a 6 heures, 000l000 a dit :

Typical rifle build (Full dmg, multishot and corrosive plus a riven (rate of fire/multishot/poison if i ain't wrong) - i've also tested crit. and crit. dmg it seems to work fine especially with an Adarza around).

But i usually go for a gas build even if it struggles with Grineers cause i really need this Deathcube energy orbs - It destroys Corpus and Infested though.

Can you please post a screenshot of the build? Just typing information does not make it true.

Il y a 7 heures, DRAIXTER a dit :

Can you please post a screenshot of the build? Just typing information does not make it true.

Do you really think i care about you thinking it's true or not ? If you can't build a rifle i can't help you there, being paranoid won't help either tbh.

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, 000l000 dijo:

Do you really think i care about you thinking it's true or not ? If you can't build a rifle i can't help you there, being paranoid won't help either tbh.

no BRO.. My.. Mk1-Braton destroys kuva siphons!!! BUT DON'T ASK ME FOR THE BUILD HAHAHAHAH YOU FOOLS