Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter questions

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Question

I wouldnt say I have mastered Profit Taker but I can solo him.  I finally got around to watching an exploiter fight guide ( actually I didnt go looking for it, it was just in my youtube suggestions lol).  But the video did really great at explaining the fight and making it look fun.  I have not ran it at all yet..  There had to have been several tweaks made to the mission by now so I dont even know if this is relevant questions.... 

-You have to seal 4 fractures or use 4 sealant to earn 1 diluted thermia to do Exploiter??   When thermia fractures/exploiter first showed up I tried to do them with my armored garuda and the enemies ripped me apart.  So that mad me lose all interest in doing the fractures but now I find out they are required...   So what are good frames to seal fractures with??  What frames would make an awesome Duo?

-When the fractures are gone how the hell do you get Diluted Thermia??  You just dont get to run Exploiter until the fractures come back?? 

-Do you seriously have to farm Diluted Thermia EVERY time you want to fight Exploiter??   All 4 people need to have it on them,  but only 1 person has to sacrifice theirs.  So I know you could leech of others and stuff but still.   If you use your thermia you have to go get more..   Theres never a point where you can just do the fight whenever you want?? 

-Does Exploiter still drop tons of resources?  

-The video I watched didnt really talk about dealing damage to Expoiter.  I know how you do the fight,  does it become vulnerable to all damage or only one damage type?   Whats its weakness?? 

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

6 answers to this question

-Any frames that are good for (Mobile) Defence should be sufficient.

-There's no way to get Diluted Thermia when there are no fractures going on. You can still fight Exploiter if the fractures are not occurring, as long as you have the thermia.

-Yes, you have to farm the thermia for every time you want to fight Exploiter. I recommend a Resource Drop booster as it still doubles the thermia.

-Yes. You get a guaranteed Lazulite Toroid (12k Vox Solaris standing), a Hildryn component, and a bunch of fish loot and Zodian/Thyst. You may even net one of two Ephemeras, an Exploiter Orb Articula, or a Deck 12 scene!

-She is completely vulnerable to all forms of damage if you are attacking her cognition engine.

Edited by Cephalon_Naiture
Completely scaling down on question 5 lul

43 minutes ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

You don't have to farm a ton of Thermia, since you get refunded the thermia you spent upon completing the encounter. Which means that the only way you lose thermia is if you fail somehow.

Wow, appreciate you saying that.  Held off on this one to focus on other content.  The thought of more thermia farming (beyond my stash from Buried Debts) put me off.