Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

right click player name to trade

Sharkgoblin

you know it happens not every often but enough to be annoying that: i invite guy to dojo, he is in dojo but i cant see him and he cant see me and we cant trade

or that he will take an incredible amount of time to load in

or that game will simply tell he cant join for whatever reason

right now after like 15 minutes of bs i managed to solve this issue by changing my region to asia since the dude i wanted to trade with  had the game region set to asia and to trade in maroo bazaar

it worked

and mind that maroo bazaar is not very good either (i had episodes of me trying to trade with friends living near me where we could not find each other not matter what)

why no add a simple option to trade with player like this i guess:

uxp1iz9.png

this S#&$ is frustrating man,  i dont like making people wait either in case of buying or selling.

Edited by Sharkgoblin

43 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

or that he will take an incredible amount of time to load in

That would be connection issues. That is your/other person’s fault.

43 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

or that game will simply tell he cant join for whatever reason

This frequently happens with high ping. If someone cannot join/be invited just use the Plus (Add to Squad) button.

44 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

why no add a simple option to trade with player like this i guess:

Where would it take you? It must be either a Dojo or Bazaar. If it is a Dojo, whose? The Bazaar may not work if you do not share a MM region. 

• It cannot be neither, because that negates the usefulness of either.

5 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This frequently happens with high ping. If someone cannot join/be invited just use the Plus (Add to Squad) button

we loaded instantly and i tried everything. we even log off log in again nothing. 

5 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Where would it take you?

why would it have to bring you to some place. just open trade screen and thats it

Edited by Sharkgoblin

3 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

why would it have to bring you to some place. just open trade screen and thats it

Okay, now explain why Trading Posts and Maroo’s Bazaar need to exist. If you give people a way to trade without them, why would they still use them? That is what you are completely ignoring. This change simply will not happen.

7 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

we loaded instantly and i tried everything. we even log off log in again nothing. 

Well, trying everything worked fine. You did get the trade done. If someone uses a different MM region to you there is likely to be high ping. So realistically it is not that unusual for there to be problems. Come back when this happens while trading with someone in your actual MM region.

8 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Okay, now explain why

and Maroo’s Bazaar need to exist. If you give people a way to trade without them, why would they still use them? That is what you are completely ignoring. This change simply will not happen.

maroo bazar: weekly mission, turning sculptures into endo, btw no one forces you to not trade there

8 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Trading Posts

keep them as decor and additional way to trade with people in clan and clan would be useful anyways for research weapons, events, having a cool looking place, dueling with other ppl just to complain about them after because they use abilities, and upcoming railjack.

why not want to make game more fluid: whats the issue on having a trade option when right click. absolutely none, instead people would like it a lot

and yes the trade got done but after 15 minutes of tries.  

Edited by Sharkgoblin

2 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

keep them as decor and additional way to trade with people in clan and clan would be useful anyways for research weapons, events, having a cool looking place, dueling with other ppl just to complain about them after because they use abilities, and upcoming railjack.

You seem to have completely misunderstood the question. I only wanted to know about the use of Trading Posts, you are talking about Dojos - Yes, there is a difference.

5 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

why not want to make game more fluid: whats the issue on having a trade option when right click. absolutely none, instead people would like it a lot

I never said I had a problem with this. 

• Maybe the trade button forces both parties into Maroo’s Bazaar to trade? That would be considerably more realistic than your suggestion of ‘don’t use any trading hubs or posts’.

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You seem to have completely misunderstood the question. I only wanted to know about the use of Trading Posts, you are talking about Dojos - Yes, there is a difference.

i already replied that, you trade with trading posts whats the issue. i included dojos  because i know someone would be like "BuT wHaT aBoUt dOjos?"

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Maybe the trade button forces both parties into Maroo’s Bazaar to trade? That would be considerably more realistic than your suggestion of ‘don’t use any trading hubs or posts

why force that, just open trade screen and do the thing.

or even trade in orbiter you add a orbiter trading post symaris offerigns for 120000 standigns or something

the force thing i dont think that would work but if does im fine with that too.