Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Support playing me?

LilMickey

6 hours ago, LilMickey said:

I asked for a refund for a platinum i previously bought and they told me "Unfortunately we are not able to issue refunds on purchased Platinum or Prime Access packages when some of the included Platinum has been spent and/or the items have been used!", however I haven't logged into my account in over a year, so I wouldnt be able to spend it... (...)

I bought the platinum two days ago, and made the inquiry less than 24 hrs l8tr

200.gif Purchase receipt?

6 hours ago, Goodwill said:

So to clarify then, you DO want to use the plat but are incapable of doing so. Is this why you want to have your email changed so you can access your account in order to use the plat? Honestly... with how this thread has been going, I can see why support may have been confused by your request. You need to be very clear, yet straight to the point.

that's 100% the point, how should I word it so support can understand what im saying? but wouldnt they be know when i purchased it from the logs?

200.gif "how should you word it so support can understand"? "wouldn't they know when I purchased it from the logs"? ... wow...

6 hours ago, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

i'm still lost to be honest. so you haven't played warframe for a year, but then you decide to buy plat for it, then you try to log in and you can't?

5 hours ago, LilMickey said:

thats right

If you don't have a trade receipt, you're automatically blocked from a refund.

If you still want a refund, make a charge back... And boy, I do hope you make a charge back... That whole story is so shady, even I can see that it was even completed by the rest of the participants.

When contacting support, you need to be clear about the issue(s) you are experiencing.

If a support staff member (and not the automatic response to a new ticket) replied with "Unfortunately we are not able to issue refunds on purchased Platinum or Prime Access packages when some of the included Platinum has been spent and/or the items have been used!" then this means that the platinum or prime access you had purchased for your account has either been partially or fully used/consumed. This also means that you are not eligible for a refund.

If you are having trouble accessing your account because you no longer have access to your e-mail address for two-factor authentication, then you will need to create a ticket under the category My Account > Update Account Information.

Unfortunately as this is a matter involving your account and billing, we on the forums are not able to help you. You will need to work with DE's support staff to resolve the issue.

• Like 2