Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

making eidolons hunt become like profit taker

Yume-no-Kishi

For some reason i wish that we can just making the eidolons capture mission turn into mission we can choose like profit taker, doing it we can making easier way for player to play due to limited of time as right now making the frustration and raging when come to running with some limited time. So all i want is they should make it become a raid mission or changing the way eidolons work now so other can have time to try it at anytime not have to wait 1hour for it.

I think Eidolons should be a special activated event..
Maybe have something in gear wheel to summon them.

Eidolon hunters resent that the night is so short..
People who don't want to or can't fight them feel it's too long.

That should be an option.
Besides, a giant Kaiju fight feeling like a Dime-a-dozen everyday thing kinda ruins it.

• Like 1

Definitely not happening anytime soon or maybe ever, because Eidolons drop Arcanes (one of the most powerful items in the game and have high values in the market). They are making it time limited to keep prices stable. Making it a daily missions that you can attempt anytime like Sorties is as far as DE will likely pull. 

• Like 1

Only way is to think up of new rewards,which is not easy to do...one way is to maybe have new eidolons drop old primes,namely those that have been vaulted before

For example we can have an eidolon that drops stuff from Rhino an Nyx Prime Vault,and in the future,one for Saryn and Valkyr Prime Vault...as they have said that want a way to bring the older primes back,but not via unvaultings...

• Like 1