Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

useing all my weapons in a fight!!

(PSN)thekol4ever

I think you guys should make some boss fights or some special enemys become immune to primary weapon damage and i have to use melee on him or secondary or immune to melee or secondary and I have to use primary ( you get the idea ), and I think he should swap his stances ، like I hit him couple of times with primary and then he changes so I use melee then he changes then I have to use primary again or secondary, and I think it should also apply to the stalker to make fighting enemys more fun

2 minutes ago, (PS4)thekol4ever said:

I think you guys should make some boss fights or some special enemys become immune to primary weapon damage and i have to use melee on him or secondary

There are enemies in the game that adapt to your damage, so switching weapons (i.e. damage types) is highly encouraged.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)thekol4ever said:

I think it should also apply to the stalker

Oh really. How about that.

On a completely unrelated /note, do more Quests 🙂 

The issue is, those enemys can die by only useing my primary weapon, I’m talking about high lvl players, sometimes they have to put some immunity in enemys so the game becomes more challenging for high lvl players, I can kill the stalker by only useing my rubico prime and the santiance too