Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas and suggestions

Alexander1221

Hello users of the forum and representatives of the administration DE! I would like to suggest an idea to update Imperian. Probably everyone was wondering, " why do we need several types of ships in a warframe?"And from an interview with one of the developers, everything becomes clear... The ability to participate in space battles wanted to enter a long time ago, and from this you can understand why there were several amphibious ships. But it's clear from the game video that archwing will replace them. So that's what I want to suggest. The ability to fly them into space, and in the event of their destruction-to go to Archwing. Ships must be faster than Archwing, have more health and deal more damage. I certainly will not arrogant and will offer to add the ability to steal enemy vehicles, but it would be good, too! This mechanics will add more atmosphere, playability and dynamics to the battles in space! With respect. Alexander. Translated through Google translator, the text may not be literate)))

Edited by Alexander1221