Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Survival enemy spawn chance buff

ChozenBardoUmbra

Usually survival isn't a problem to solo for long amounts of time, the life support is abundant which helps a lot solo, however on modes that make the LS scarcer (namely Arbitrations with 75% LS and Kuva survival where these only give 10%) it gets a bit troublesome given it's a chance to drop LS from enemies, which sometimes are not enough (due to low spawn chance, or slow enemies trying to catch up when you move from harvester to another one),  or you're too unlucky and can't get enough LS out of enemies. So Please, Up the drop chance of LS in solo or make the enemies spawn at a much higher rate in these particular missions, personally I would prefer the latter due to it being more fun that way.

I'd love a buff to enemy spawn rates when solo. Too often does my squad abandon the mission in a survival arbitration, I end up now being alone which I don't mind, but the enemy spawns just dip too much and I end up running around trying to find the enemies to maintain the life support, rather than the enemies maintaining their aggressive waves of offense as high spawn rates. 

Buff the spawn rates! 

Sometimes i run into issues where for some odd reason,the enemies just dont come to me,and none seem to be spawning,but when i start to move around,i will always end up in a tile where there is a crap ton of enemies,prob another issue is the enemies somehow cant find you for whatever reason...prob the not so good enemy ai,idk

At solo, they decrease spawn rate to adjust difficulty (maybe). The problem is it works backward in survival because enemy spawns mean LS drops.

There are some approaches ...

1st: increase the enemy spawn rate, 2nd: increase the LS drop rate, 3rd: bring spawn points closer to player.

This is old and left problem, but I wish they solve this wisely.

What i know about Survival’s LS is Mot, the Mission with the heaviest hitting enemies in the Game across the Star Chart, have better spawn chance of them dropping than other Survivals like Selkie or Arbitration does for Solo. Mot has been my go to Survival because the LS spawn chance there is good. Especially when you want to do a lvl 200 - 300 run Solo which would be more annoying to do in other Survivals since they are inconsistent for maintaining LS without using a Frame like Nekros or Ivara. I wish Survivals became as consistent as other Game modes like Disruption or Interception.