Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth kill changes

98Octane

Question

Hi came back to the game after a break, noticed that for a week or so now, stealth kills are only counted if its a finisher, may it be melee or sleep  finisher..

silent weapon kills bow kills etc are not giving any stealth kills even though enemy is not alerted, is this a bug or a change intentionally put in game

thanx

8 answers to this question

vor 22 Stunden schrieb 98Octane:

Hi came back to the game after a break, noticed that for a week or so now, stealth kills are only counted if its a finisher, may it be melee or sleep  finisher..

silent weapon kills bow kills etc are not giving any stealth kills even though enemy is not alerted, is this a bug or a change intentionally put in game

thanx

• Like 1

22 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

How is conservation fubar? The only thing people are having issues with is the sawgaws.

Don't know abou Xb, but on PC:

1) only first dart can give you "Perfect capture", next (even if you are sthealty) are counted as hitting alerted prey or animals run away.

2) some tranked  animals (very often on case of condorks on PoE) move vertically out of reash instead of laying on ground awaiting puick-up 

Conservation isn't fubar, you shoot one animal, the others notice and start running away, works as intended, use a large area sleep like Ivara's sleep arrow or Equinox's Rest&Rage in Night form, and you put all of them to sleep simultaneously.

The issue with Flying animals is that you're putting them to sleep while they're resting on a surface, they can fall through said surface for various reasons, that yes, need addressed ... put it to sleep in flight, and it should fall some distance before hitting a surface, or stopping in the air, which can still be reached with Archwing or Titania (her 4th is a mini archwing).

I've never encountered an issue where any of the above were different for me, and I've done my fair share of floof hunting, so from my experience, it's not impossible to manage without DE fixing it.

Yes they should be fixing it, but untill then, either don't hunt, or try to figure out ways to smash through bugs to your goal.