The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Off Your Clan Emblem

CaveCricket48

Clan: Sol Invictus

9r3xQ8x.png

I haven't uploaded this yet, because I thought I'd check to see if any of you have some feedback about how this might turn out in-game. Based on your experience and the other emblems in this thread, do you think the distressed/grunge section of the red sun will blur out into an ugly mess because of the glowy holo effect, or do you think it'll work?

Larger Version:

sXMXJqR.png

Clan: Sol Invictus

9r3xQ8x.png

I haven't uploaded this yet, because I thought I'd check to see if any of you have some feedback about how this might turn out in-game. Based on your experience and the other emblems in this thread, do you think the distressed/grunge section of the red sun will blur out into an ugly mess because of the glowy holo effect, or do you think it'll work?

Larger Version:

sXMXJqR.png

I think it'll work.

Mine is still a work in progress, but here is my rough sketch of it, Yes I like Knights of outerheavens idea so I used the same angle But Nyx will be holding Kunai, and there will lettering at the bottom. plus colors will be different. And I though about putting Ember in it but I might use her for an alt design latter on. 

Shadow Ronin

sCrPPOs.jpg

1J4iUxh.gif

dOy2oHC.gif

had to re draw it. so this is where im at right now.

nf2XOPJ.jpg

Edited by Senketsu_

• 1 month later...

Lots of awesome logos here!

Since my creative graphic design skills are very poor, is there anyone who would be willing to help design a logo for my clan? We would really appreciate any help we can get!

Edited by Fayde8

Sharing is caring! My current clan emblem for "Aetherial Arachs", how it looks ingame, and how the concept looked. The concept looks rather crude because I had to change a little to make the 128px emblem look more crisp and thus had to get rid of some details. Going to change the big version in time, I'm not satisfied with the empty space below the eyes and I had an idea how to make 3 pairs of eyes without destroying the layout much. Hopefully people can see behind the idea of having two colours and shapes to get the " AA " abbreviation across ^^°

1_15_04_14_5_20_09.png

1_15_04_14_5_38_44.jpeg   1_15_04_14_5_13_49.jpeg

• 2 months later...