Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amalgam Serration for shotguns

thurmack

9 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

I mean, if you end up using Rolling Guard with Banshee, then Amalgam roll does kind of edge out to give you a bit more mileage for your invulnerability.

That's a good case there. Though I only use Rolling Guard on Limbo/Mag that makes it not a total negative as I previously considered.

Edited by Xzorn

On 2019-10-28 at 2:09 PM, Educated_Beast said:

But running, do people still run?

It's great for Slide cancel + Roll. I rush through tiles faster than people bulletjumping.

I'm not sure how it works, but I do rush much faster with Amalgam Serration and/or that sprint speed mod (maybe increasing sprint speed helps maintain momentum from sliding and rolling).

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

It's great for Slide cancel + Roll. I rush through tiles faster than people bulletjumping.

I'm not sure how it works, but I do rush much faster with Amalgam Serration and/or that sprint speed mod (maybe increasing sprint speed helps maintain momentum from sliding and rolling).

My initial tests found out that there's probably a minimum threshold for Sprint Speed for Slide Cancel + Roll (or just Roll) to be faster than Bullet Jump + Roll (the basic movement combo). So it's not exactly 'equip +%Sprint Speed mods = Sprint and Roll faster than Bullet Jump + Roll'.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Sprint Speed does improve momentum between maneuvers I have old parsing videos comparing them side by side. Like real old and crappy quality but it shows the results. A frame with Rush spamming roll is roughly equivalent in speed to a frame not using parkour or Rush mods bullet jumping.

I'm not sure if it's the addition of Amalgam Serration or the melee changes but the momentum actually starts to act kinda weird when you near 2.0 Sprint speed causing your character to bounce across terrain with sudden changes in direction. It has almost a roller skate effect at times.