Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Lens from Bounties

LeviathanMusic

Question

So I've been trying to farm Zenurik Lenses from Cetus bounties for a few days now and I'm a little confused. I managed to get one from the very first bounty I did farming it, but ever since then I haven't gotten a single one. Am I not understanding something? It says it's a common reward, but I must have done like 20+ bounties over the last couple days and nothing. I understand not getting it for a little bit from just being unlucky, but the amount of times I've done it makes me feel like something isn't right. 

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, LeviathanMusic said:

So I've been trying to farm Zenurik Lenses from Cetus bounties for a few days now and I'm a little confused. I managed to get one from the very first bounty I did farming it, but ever since then I haven't gotten a single one. Am I not understanding something? It says it's a common reward, but I must have done like 20+ bounties over the last couple days and nothing. I understand not getting it for a little bit from just being unlucky, but the amount of times I've done it makes me feel like something isn't right. 

1. The field bounty reward might have changed.

2. If Zenurik lens are what you looking for, do the bounty with that lens as one of the rewards, but only finish the first stage with/without bonus. Stage one is always common, any stages after that have uncommon and rare in the pool making the common reward chance lower ( in the case of lens, from ~15% to 8%, or 0% for Tier3+ last stage).  After finishing stage one just fly back to Cetus and sign for the same bounty again.  You could also abandon the bounty by triggering the next stage and fly far away from it, then receive the same bounty from the radio consoles.

Edited by SHArK-FiN
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SHArK-FiN said:

1. The field bounty reward might have changed.

2. If Zenurik lens are what you looking for, do the bounty with that lens as one of the rewards, but only finish the first stage with/without bonus. Stage one is always common, any stages after that have uncommon and rare in the pool making the common reward chance lower ( in the case of lens, from ~15% to 8%, or 0% for Tier3+ last stage).  After finishing stage one just fly back to Cetus and sign for the same bounty again.  You could also abandon the bounty by triggering the next stage and fly far away from it, then receive the same bounty from the radio consoles.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you, this should help farming for it be a little quicker