Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich killing animation froze

d3zcx

While fighting thralls attempting to figure out the requiems needed providing my Kuva Lich, I finally got the correct order. On my attempts to kill her I've had 4 failures due to the game “freezing up” in an animation. the first link is about 3 minutes of videos showing and explaining the animation and the image afterwards in the 2nd link shows that I do have the mods in the correct order. It freezes the only option for me is to force quit the game with alt+F4 and relog in the last 2 it shows me at as Excalibur which I was playing as Inaros and I'm unable to move or pull up anything other than using the T command to pull up chat.

https://imgur.com/a/iAJc2JO

https://imgur.com/a/AWw6GGS

• Like 2

Same thing here!

First, each of the requiem mods that were revealed as needed for my lich was announced as the wrong mod.

Then when I got the right sequence, but before I actually knew the third one, it got stuck at the cutscene showing the unknown (but right) mod.

Then once I knew all three mods, it got stuck at the cutscene after showing all three mods as right and preparing to... do something like kill it I guess.

Now my lich is level 5 enraged and doesn't even show up in missions anymore, his thralls come and I get a bit of murmur from them, which is useless of course.

9 minutes ago, Erinthe said:

Same thing here!

First, each of the requiem mods that were revealed as needed for my lich was announced as the wrong mod.

Then when I got the right sequence, but before I actually knew the third one, it got stuck at the cutscene showing the unknown (but right) mod.

Then once I knew all three mods, it got stuck at the cutscene after showing all three mods as right and preparing to... do something like kill it I guess.

Now my lich is level 5 enraged and doesn't even show up in missions anymore, his thralls come and I get a bit of murmur from them, which is useless of course.

mine were shown incorrectly as well just thought i was crazy

Exact same thing happened for me, got the sequence and order correct, start the final execution, stuck in the same part of the same animation
Happened in two missions now

m8fqWpH.jpg

Switched from Public to Solo mode and it worked fine just now
Notably in public mode it failed to play the parazon animation in stage 1 and 2 before freezing in stage 3
In solo mode all 3 stages played their parazon animations

Edited by Sailak
Attempt 3 success

THE FIGHTS:

Your Liches likelihood to hunt you down is indicated by a bar on your Lich menu. The angrier they are, the more likely to spawn. Once you’ve drawn your Lich out to fight by destroying their Thralls and Influence nodes, fights against your LICH can go one of two ways:

DEFEAT- if your Parazon does not have the proper order of Requiem Mods. You will be defeated, and your Lich escapes, and grows stronger.

VICTORY - if your Parazon does have the proper order of Requiem Mods. You will be victorious. 

THE VICTORY!

Defeating your Lich gives you two options:

VANQUISH:
Vanquishing your Lich with your Parazon ends its immortality, and grants you its Kuva Weapon. 

CONVERT:

Converting your Lich with your Parazon corrupts it and turns it to your side, and will have a chance to appear in battle to aid you. 

this does not specify a level requirement from:

i do have open weapon slots too

Edited by d3zcx

Same here, except the 1st time I could choose to kill or spare him (chose D, kill), then got stuck there.

Now everytime I manage to kill him, got the anim, no choose (guess it already registered the 1st one and bugged out), no UI or anything.
From there it's either force-close, or the rest of the party goes out, but in any case the lich remains.

Removed mods as mentioned above, did it with requiems only, same.

Pretty please do something, now I have a stuck leech stealing stuff, and can't even put him out for good :S

• 2 weeks later...

I have like 40 % of my missions the same problem that the picture freezes and i cant do anything! Its not a new thing and i dont understand why they dont fix it after all those years with this problem!?
Most annoying part is that the only way out is to close game and restart but than all you collected is LOST!!!!!!!
I am sick and tired of that, as long they cant fix this they should at least do something that you dont loose everything when you have to restart! spending a lot of time in missions, like 20 rounds defense or anything, getting special mods or BP for special Specters and than you cant end and go back to the ship (in defense) and loose everything. Make a f......g shortcut to exit normal when you get stucked at least you can exit after each 5 rounds even if you dont see anything.
Cant be that hard to make a key binding to exit when you can choose to stay or leave after 5/10/15.... rounds