Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why I think Update 26 is one of the BEST updates so far

wizardeiges

On 2019-11-02 at 8:12 PM, wizardeiges said:

Djinn has a long cooldown after popping sacrifice while the kavat is a constant revive as long as it has the health to give up to rez you.

Sacrifice does not work in arbitration. I just tested with the vasca kavat and they can't rez you either in arbitration so there goes that....

When djinn dies it takes your utility with it when it's dead,that's a lot of downtime for utility when the new kavat has no downtime while it can pick you up so you're constantly having the utility you put on it With the exception of arbitration since neither sacrifice or vasca rez works in arbitration

Not being able to rely on the cat for rez in arbi is a bummer but hey,works in long relic endurance runs and everywhere else.

I almost never go down but getting 1 shot in an endurance game isn't incredibly uncommon.

Primed regen, also place primed regen before the djinn timed revive precept. WIth it set up correctly you get 4 revives in a row. then you hit the cooldowns. If you get dropped FOUR TIMES in a standard mission things are going poorly. If i remember correctly, if you die and res from death once your primed regen also resets? Needs testing. 

Exilus weapon slots have been useless except for 3 specific occasions. 

I added hush to rivened Aksomati's. I wanted these specifically for use with Ivara so she has crit based silenced machine pistols in place of her status akstilletos.

I added Velcity mods to the Plasmor and Catchmoon. THe plasmor to give it range and head off the immenent nerfs mentioned in the pablo's crappy devstream, and to revert some of the nerf for the catchmoon made this patch. THey both have similar ranges now and feel decent. 

Edited by SpentCasings

14 hours ago, SpentCasings said:

Primed regen, also place primed regen before the djinn timed revive precept. WIth it set up correctly you get 4 revives in a row. then you hit the cooldowns. If you get dropped FOUR TIMES in a standard mission things are going poorly. If i remember correctly, if you die and res from death once your primed regen also resets? Needs testing. 

Exilus weapon slots have been useless except for 3 specific occasions. 

I added hush to rivened Aksomati's. I wanted these specifically for use with Ivara so she has crit based silenced machine pistols in place of her status akstilletos.

I added Velcity mods to the Plasmor and Catchmoon. THe plasmor to give it range and head off the immenent nerfs mentioned in the pablo's crappy devstream, and to revert some of the nerf for the catchmoon made this patch. THey both have similar ranges now and feel decent. 

Regardless of 4 revives,the sentinel still has a long downtime between using regen while the vasca kavat has zero downtime. You will always have its utility. That alone makes it better than sacrifice and regen to me.  I can't stand not having loot radar,enemy radar,and vacuum/fetch at all times. 

I have 5 weapons so far with the exilus and intend on putting it in more. I use more than 3 weapons. The extra projectile speed in in secondaries and extra holster speeds and projectile speeds in primaries fix a lot of weapons that have terrible downsides with their slow projectiles. It's nice to have mutation mods in snipers and shotguns too without hurting my builds.

Edited by wizardeiges

On 2019-11-01 at 9:50 PM, wizardeiges said:

Thank you,DE☺️

Yes, thank you for the additional bugs to test. I also love getting shat upon with triple stacks of RNG 'content'. Forget Vegas, Warframe has all the surprise mechanics I'll ever need 😄
The one thing that could improve this update though, is a new container type with a 33% chance of dropping at the end of Arbitration missions, that gives a 33% chance to get a Requim relic! This is a *FREE* genius idea, you're welcome.