Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vasca Virus

Xolot

Would like to suggest that after having a Kavat infected by the Vasca virus, if it won't turn into a Vasca (that it's how i though it was gonna be from the beginning), make it so after a bit with the virus, the red energy gets absorbed into the kavat and its energy color becomes a shade of red like wild Vasca Kavats

Edited by Xolot

Justo ahora, LSG501 dijo:
  Ocultar contenido

It gets the virus removed when you do an imprint...

Honestly I wouldn't have minded it being turned, I'm also curious as to what will happen if I don't cure it lol

I had a kavat ready to turn into a vasca, but it seems that it can only be domestic if bred with the vasca virus from the beginning, while any other kavat would turn in those feral ones in the plains....

Seems you can't have a random (no imprint) Vasca Kavat so getting one with red eyes (energy) like the promotional image might be impossible right now

56 minutes ago, Xolot said:

Seems you can't have a random (no imprint) Vasca Kavat so getting one with red eyes (energy) like the promotional image might be impossible right now

yeah mine are yellow... would have been nice for them to have a default eye colour or even better for DE to unlock energy colours on ALL companions