Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Armor. Or, don't show us weaknesses but also give liches standard armor

Chaincat

With how the lich scaling works at high levels, whatever their weaknesses supposedly are falls flat in the face of their ferrite armor scaling. Attempting to fight liches solo, building for standard anti-grineer (ie, just use corrosive) is far far faaaaar more effective than targeting a lich's listed weaknesses. My proposal: give them unique lich armor and have that use their randomly generated weaknesses and resistances. It feels really bad kitting out a weapon with magnetic because your lich is weak to it only to get slapped in the face because magnetic is resisted by their armor

54 minutes ago, Thelamaking said:

On the 5th tier Lich Corrosive ends up doing more damage even if it listed in resistances.

that's hilarious but also not surprising. Also they might have alloy armor now that I think about it. Could someone with a t5 lich test rad damage?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-11-02 at 9:36 PM, Chaincat said:

that's hilarious but also not surprising. Also they might have alloy armor now that I think about it. Could someone with a t5 lich test rad damage?

might be late, but I have a R5 lich with radiation weakness, and surprise, my peacemaker do less damage with radiation than with corrosive