Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for nightmare missions based on Grendel Missions

maxximuxx

the grendel missions with no mods were really fun and challenging to do 

i dont know if its just me but i really would like to se more missions like that without the benefits of any mod

maybe replace the nightmare missions for thoses

no mods with random restriction to either

no pets or

no guns 

no powers

only operator 

i realy would love this to come to game

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Omega-ZX:

Play without mods. Problem solved.

That isnt the point of this post...
But also it soesnt help if my Warframe and Weapons are still strong enough to let me rush thorugh the mission with no issues

Edited by --Q--Andy

33 minutes ago, Omega-ZX said:

Play without mods. Problem solved.

not the point of this post i asking for a restriction mission type where you are forced to go with certain random restrictions like the grendel missions that would be a cool replacement for nightmare mission

Edited by maxximuxx

29 minutes ago, --Q--Andy said:

That isnt the point of this post...
But also it soesnt help if my Warframe and Weapons are still strong enough to let me rush thorugh the mission with no issues

true but if they place them equal as the litch lvl missions near to lvl100 that would be a more of a challenge and go for more team working mission were we would have to think twice before acting head on  not to mention a true reference to nightmare mission

2 minutes ago, Omega-ZX said:

Nonono. Where is the problem to play without mods. You want a challange because you liked the missions with their restrictions. So... Where is the problem to play without a mod?

simple put if i go public with no mods the rest of the team will have modded weapons/frames so whats the point im saying if its a restriction its for the whole team no one there will go power creep 

that said its +challenge +teamwork plus random restriction like no operator no pets or sentinels that type of stuff

and not and OPTION like you said 

30 minutes ago, Fenr3r said:

Then form a squad with some friends , or go in recruiting and find people that wish to do the same.

witch part you guys dont get there is no high lvl missions for that and to ask in chat that isnt even a option

what im asking is specific mission for challenge and teamwork to survive 

but why do i even wast my time asking for harder content missions 

anything that envolves hard work or a bit of challenge on this game gets suggar coated and nerfed to the ground ty to all crybabies that cant take it 

arbi nerfed 1 live turns to revive posts 

fortuna lvl nerfed 

wolf nerfed

the new litches the hard work for the relics already suggarcoated with a new 5% relic or kuva drop on killing thrall knowing that spwan like 7 to 10 in each mission ffs 

i want to see in 1 or 2 weeks then people will start complaining oh poor me theres nothing to do anymore bla bla :/

Edited by maxximuxx

Why is going in chat not an option? Because there's not enough people wishing to run that? Then why would they make a mode specifically for something only a handful of people would play? It would be equivalent to conclave, a mode with barely to no matchmaking. You're asking for a mode with restrictions you could simulate yourself, form a squad and establish the rules you wish. Just go to whatever mission and go for as long as you can with that, is that not enough for you?

15 hours ago, Fenr3r said:

Why is going in chat not an option? Because there's not enough people wishing to run that? Then why would they make a mode specifically for something only a handful of people would play? It would be equivalent to conclave, a mode with barely to no matchmaking. You're asking for a mode with restrictions you could simulate yourself, form a squad and establish the rules you wish. Just go to whatever mission and go for as long as you can with that, is that not enough for you?

First I already did that chat and people do join but it's not the same going to a low lvl and wait bored to death until it actually reaches a decent lvl of challenge

Even in arbi a no modded frame/weapons can go up to 20/30 min surv easy before an actual struggle for life the lvl is to low to start with

I'm not asking for something impossible we already have nightmare missions that if and that's a big if 10% of players do then is already stretching a % a lot

And as we all know if they have done them to the Grendel it's not impossible

It's just a Simple switch make nightmare a true mission to it's name a starting lvl 100+ mission for us to fight for our dear life that's all

So i don't see What's seen to be your problem against my ideia 

Só seriously Can't make a read if your a player who just don't like changes 

Or just another one of the sugar coated DE cry baby that can't handle hardship in game

16 hours ago, Fenr3r said:

And besides there's a complete difference in asking for people to join you with a selected frame and clicking on a mission and go into a premade squad without knowing what they have in them