Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liches should be guaranteed to spawn if you know all requirem mods.

RunicZeus

I understand that you're supposed to anger your lich to make them spawn but once you discover all 3 requirem mods required to kill the lich it's a bit pointless and a grind if your just trying to anger them.(Atleast the anger system is how it seems to make the spawn, but even otherwise I believe the point still stands)

While the thralls do drop relics I feel that by the time you've discovered all 3 requirems you'd most likely farmed enough, and if you want more you can always get it with your next lich that you go up against. Plus there's Kuva siphons.

I'm aware that most people kill their lich with luck before they discover all 3 requirems, but for those who don't it's tedious. This is just a suggestion to make the new system more fun and less unnecessary grind.

Another solution could be to make the Thralls drop loot that can benefit outside the system (higher chance to drop rare resources, maybe a higher volume of resources like endo etc)

Apart from that I'm really enjoying this system and hope that it'll be expanded on in the coming months, but that's a separate topic.

2 minutes ago, Emolition said:

A reason to get it to rank 5 they don't drop anger after that and will spawn in allmost every mission after you max the anger.

From personal experience that didn't happen with me. I had discovered all 3 requirems and my lich was rank 5 for quite a while, yet it took about 5-6 missions for her to spawn. 

Even then it's still tedious if you somehow discovered all 3 requirems and have a rank 3-4 lich cause you still have to do a few missions beforehand.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RunicZeus said:

From personal experience that didn't happen with me. I had discovered all 3 requirems and my lich was rank 5 for quite a while, yet it took about 5-6 missions for her to spawn. 

Even then it's still tedious if you somehow discovered all 3 requirems and have a rank 3-4 lich cause you still have to do a few missions beforehand.

Maybe changed I haven't had a lich in 3 days as larvas no longer spawn for me. But my first lich spawned allmost in every mission when the anger bar was maxed out.

3 hours ago, RunicZeus said:

I second this and couldn't agree more. I'm on my 6th litch now and they've been a slog. I've had more luck randomly guessing with blind luck than this system has worked properly. The rate of appearance should honestly go up drastically with each word guessed and not just on the basis that you know all of them.

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Or once you discover all 3 they are "cautious" and don't confront you in regular missions. 

But it also unlocks a dedicated assassinate node. 

Would be a better option I think. 

That sounds great actually. More thematic as well.

"It's time to end this once and for all" Type of thing.

• Like 2