Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A bunch of operator bugs

Genitive

I thought I'd make a thread with current operator visual issues.

1. Update 26 messed operator faces, especially the eye area. I suppose it's because of the tonemapping changes. The area around eyes and eyebrows used to be darker and with more shade. Now this shade is lost and the faces look worse.

2. During aiming, operators will move their legs only forward, no matter what way we actually move.

3. During aiming in air and pressing right, operator will rotate around their axis.

4. Ceno helmet and Vahd mask still shave operator's head for no reason.

5. Waistbands are still broken. They are too big on most of the suits. Furthermore, Koppra Faulds still has no physics and clips horribly. Same with Commodore Prime Apparel, it clips through legs.

6. Manduka Leggings are all one color; they used to have two before suits rework. I think in general operator suits need a second pass.

7. There is an issue with Umbra Scarf where it clips though the face during some animations. It can be seen very well in the Sacrifice diorama after finishing the quest.

Spoiler

6qWA5x7.jpg

8. Amp scaffolds are in a wrong position. They used to be placed on top of an amp, now they are in front of it, clipping through the hand.

Finally, not  a visual bug, but a bug nevertheless, operators lost their ability to grab ledges. Out of 3 ledge-grabbing animations only one works – the one with a flip.

Edited by Genitive

While this isn't a visual bug, you should also add this to the operator bug list: Operators used to keep the jump momentum when jumping and immediatly cloaking themselves, allowing for relatively higher jumps. Now if you cloak while jumping you lose all your momentum and just drop down.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...