Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich Changes propositions !

Leamer

Hello,
I made some little stats about how many lich you should do approximatly to get all the 13 weapons (the medium rate should be 42) and it's going really long for the 5 last weapons …
for my exemple when I farmed 12 liches : more than 40h of games and only got 6 weapons, actually I am at 27 lich and a total of 70h of game and got 10 of the 13 weapons (thx by the way for the 2 last adding in lich, especially murmur progress)  and it's going harder as you are going for less and less different weapons on the total.
seeing this : the liches are still realy long to farm I got 2 possible different ways to make the games better for all the players !
1 possible thing to add, a tax to pay for your lich then she definitly leave you alone and he desapear, paying maybe 10 000 kuva for this option. (can stll go well with the story like if he go back to kuva fortress then he have a kind of retirement )
the 2nd idea is to make a trade possible, with someone new or not in a realy when in the trade you put the 8 requiem/parazon mods defiled (still long to farm) and it give you the weapon of your choise (but players will be happy to play for Something insteed of kuva weapons they already haves) or a key to a mission in kuva fortress mission were you have a guarantee to get the weapon you want (mission lvl 150 if you want 🙂 players who want end-game are quite the sames as the ones who farm liches !)

I'm not really a huge fan of the whole "pay your Lich to go away" shtick and here's why

Essentially what that says is that DE has made the game so unfun that I as a player then need to go spend resources to not interact with the systems they have added to the game and that is a really bad place to be in. Both as a Developer and as a player. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LeamerYTB said:

n I farmed 12 liches : more than 40h of games and only got 6 weapons, actually I am at 27 lich and a total of 70h of game and got 10 of the 13 weapons

I'll refer you to my post here

TLDR : This content is not supposed to be consumed in just 40 or 70 hours. It's suppose to last you until the next big update. Don't rush the content and don't burn yourself out. Do other stuff, play the rest of the game.