The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks DE for Aklato Prime!

Goodwill

35 minutes ago, mraz641 said:

I dont get it, what is your point? bragging? or you feel the need to be the elite and S#&$ on other people who didnt have the money back then or used it in a better way.

Or it's a bug which I found humorous as players have been requesting for Aklato Prime and now we can see what it would like.

You really jumped to a lot of conclusions there and none of them are true. If you are having a bad week, you can just say so and I'd understand. No need to bite the kookaburra's head off.

16 hours ago, mraz641 said:

actually tried it out. had two kuva krakens in archwing. im sorry. i missinterperted  what you wrote

Well, I didn't write anything so it's fair to misinterpret information that has no clarification. I will accept responsibility there.

11 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

That's a lot of gold there.

Hopefully one day Aklato P and Dual Skana P become a thing. Would be nice to see them ingame.

I'd be down for it as well. I think the designs look absolutely swagger and two would be dope.

2 hours ago, Felsagger said:

I got exited seeing the Aklato prime. Would be nice to get them once the PS5 releases. 

Unfortunately very unlikely. I think Warframe would have to hit an absolute milestone in its development history before DE ever considers making the most exclusive item in Warframe a bit less exclusive. 

• 2 weeks later...