Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heads-up for 3rd party creators - relic drop tables in error

GrandLompus

Hi,

Not sure if this is the best/fastest way to get this out, but to all 3rd party creators out there syncing their database with the official drop table at https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html : it is missing some (relic) data right now.  So I'm probably talking to you, warframe.market, Xuerian/Reliquary, war.farm, etc., but I don't have your contact info.  Maybe we should make a list somewhere 🙂

I'm using it to sync the relic rewards tables for my site Warframe Stuff Organizer, but after syncing it's backend database to drag in the new relics for the Vauban/Ash unvaulting, I noticed some pre-existing relics went missing.  Bummer I only found out after finalizing it all, putting it online and checking it in in version control 😞

Some missing relics are e.g. Neo R2, Neo T2 and Neo Z4.  There's definitely others also missing though.  The relics are listed in the drop tables for relic drops, but these relics are not specced anymore lower down to list what they in turn hold as rewards.

I already sent a support ticket to DE, but knowing the queue there, it might be a while before it is fixed (unless they spot it themselves as well).

36 minutes ago, GrandLompus said:

Hi,

Not sure if this is the best/fastest way to get this out, but to all 3rd party creators out there syncing their database with the official drop table at https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html : it is missing some (relic) data right now.  So I'm probably talking to you, warframe.market, Xuerian/Reliquary, war.farm, etc., but I don't have your contact info.  Maybe we should make a list somewhere 🙂

I'm using it to sync the relic rewards tables for my site Warframe Stuff Organizer, but after syncing it's backend database to drag in the new relics for the Vauban/Ash unvaulting, I noticed some pre-existing relics went missing.  Bummer I only found out after finalizing it all, putting it online and checking it in in version control 😞

Some missing relics are e.g. Neo R2, Neo T2 and Neo Z4.  There's definitely others also missing though.  The relics are listed in the drop tables for relic drops, but these relics are not specced anymore lower down to list what they in turn hold as rewards.

I already sent a support ticket to DE, but knowing the queue there, it might be a while before it is fixed (unless they spot it themselves as well).

Never mind - going to the drop listing in my browser I saw there's a link at the top of that page linking to a forum post to discuss it, and the omissions are already discussed there;

Still a heads-up though for anyone syncing with it...

Edited by GrandLompus