The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

TO DE: FINISHER PROMPED BUTTON CONFIC ISSUES ON CONSOLES

(PSN)Vexx757

Before the update the melee attack was combined with finisher prompted which was easier to attack and preform finishers but because you made the finisher prompted a separate button (circle on ps4) it causes a problem. With Ash`s 3rd ability, you teleport to then to perform a finisher and even through enemies opened up to finishers was inconsistent you could still kill them with ease but now because of change, I have to see if the enemy staggers first before if preform the finisher instead of just pressing the attack button which leaves me exposed to getting shot down and it ruins the flow of quick kills this to me is another nerf to Ash that`s unnecessary.

Another problem is in a situation where you`re preforming a stealth finishers, you think the enemy is un-alerted before, you would press the attack button (square on ps4) regardless so even if you enemy can`t be taken down by a finisher, at least you can attack them still but now when you try it, sometime you end up bumping into the enemy and you end up alerting, loosing stealth bonuses plus playing stealthy it`s not as easy as it was before.

So, DE can you combine the finisher prompted back to the attack button like it was before the update and also fix the inconsistence of Ash`s opening enemies up to finishers. Atm I don`t believe you listen to console player`s feedback on the game besides bugs and fixes, so this is you chance prove me wrong and revert this please.

On 2019-11-22 at 1:56 PM, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Yes, it feels broken, noticed that you can't even do finishers on enemies affected by the sand when using Inaros, Excalibur may have the same problem if this is the case.

And when the enemy you attacking gets the mercy proc, depending on the level of the enemies, you end up killing them not getting a chance to preform the mercy finisher.