Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Survival pls

PatternistSlave

It's the best mission for Liches and most fun way to level while opening relics and they just aren't frequent enough.  Especially Neo fissure survivals.  The last two weeks I've wanted a nice Neo Survival to level in with no luck whatsoever.  In terms of Liches it's about the only mission type where hitting the max murmers seems even possible and some planets don't even have one.  Please up the frequency of survivals/add more as it's far and away the most fun mission type.

I'm not a fan of Survival missions. Actually, any missions where a specific frame has an advantage (that's not related to damage) over others. In this case, Nekros and Khora make the mission MUCH simpler.

P.S.: Spy missions are the ones I like the most. Especially the ones with more mechanics like Kuva and Lua spy missions. Imagine the dislikes on the topic if I asked to up the frequency on those and place em on every planet...

10 hours ago, Uthael said:

I'm not a fan of Survival missions. Actually, any missions where a specific frame has an advantage (that's not related to damage) over others. In this case, Nekros and Khora make the mission MUCH simpler.

P.S.: Spy missions are the ones I like the most. Especially the ones with more mechanics like Kuva and Lua spy missions. Imagine the dislikes on the topic if I asked to up the frequency on those and place em on every planet...

Isn't there a spy on every planet?  Has to be at least one for every fissure.