Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Kril, You Tease! <333

KamaNightfire

You never did answer my question about if you were from the Vindictus NA forums c:

When did you ask me that? I'm not from the Vindictus forums. I played Vindictus, but I barely frequented the forums. I hate Nexon communities, I never wanted to partake in them. My roommate is the person you're thinking of, the FatalX7 from the forums. He's the one who made this account and he used it for a time, but we traded our accounts. He wanted to give up his username for a while... probably because of stuff like this.

He doesn't post here anymore, or on any forum, as far as I know...

yeeee, offtopic...

Edited by FatalX7

When did you ask me that? I'm not from the Vindictus forums. I played Vindictus, but I barely frequented the forums. I hate Nexon communities, I never wanted to partake in them. My roommate is the person you're thinking of, the FatalX7 from the forums. He's the one who made this account and he used it for a time, but we traded our accounts. He wanted to give up his username for a while... probably because of stuff like this.

He doesn't post here anymore, or on any forum, as far as I know...

yeeee, offtopic...

Ah, no wonder...

well, saying to a Nova player that he/she/it has a naughty mind is kinda like stating the obvious.

And no, when someone with something clearly phallic in his hands (not necessarily an inanimate object) asks me about getting hammered, I DON'T think he is talking about drinking alcohol. Period.

on a tangent... I really need to go bust Raptor's backside to get nova BPs.

well, saying to a Nova player that he/she/it has a naughty mind is kinda like stating the obvious.

And no, when someone with something clearly phallic in his hands (not necessarily an inanimate object) asks me about getting hammered, I DON'T think he is talking about drinking alcohol. Period.

on a tangent... I really need to go bust Raptor's backside to get nova BPs.

I'm doing that now, wanting the blueprints for myself c: