Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen made Attactments and Attactment for shin and waist and Forearms

(PSN)lokaspoka

currently we only have chest tennogen attachment 

1. We need Tennogen made attachments i.e for shoulders,Shin,Hips

currently we have attachment for entire  leg but i want to see separate slot attachments made for hips and shin

2. Separate Attachment slot for hips

3. separate Attachment slot for shin

example i want to wear Syrinx leg plates and Edo plates at the same time

IN THE FUTURE

4. Attachment For Forearms

i want to feel like a armoured menace 

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka

2 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

I want to be able to color each accessory individually for when we mix match armor pieces that don't have metallic layers on them. Like how our Syandana is separate where it used to be colored in unison with our attachments. 

5.Yeah you mean to colour each attachment separately instead of all of them being coloured at the same time

(im adding this suggestion as 5th point)

DE Listen listen

Yea, since we have the ability to mix match pieces on our legs, chest and shoulders, I want to be able to color each piece separately it's own template of colors, and ofc if we wanted to make them all match then we could just hit like apply to all or something like where we adapt our warframe colors to weapons by hitting the copy warframe color button. Would allow for so many more variations. I don't think it would be hard for them to implement.

Both of your guys' suggestions don't really pertain to TennoGen, at least to a grand total scale of things.

We only just (if you consider a couple of months ago 'recent')  got TennoGen Armor, and only Chest attachments at that. I'd definitely expect for DE to add the latter options of Shoulders then (or with) Legs attachments too. That's probably a certain outcome.

But the idea of Shin and Forearm attachments through TennoGen would first have to involve the actual additions of those attachments through DE first. It would be almost like allowing people to create skins for a Warframe that's not even released yet. Same with separate coloring for attachments, nothing to do with TennoGen and is mostly on DE's side of things to do so.