The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

NEEDS TO BE FIXED , QUESTS , AND QUILLS DOOR!

(PSN)CassyXZ

My saya's vigil quest is broken and I completed it and it doesn't say its completed. And I can not restart any of my quest that I have completed in my codex .I can't get into the Quills doors and I completed the war within quest and it says its completed. The game is pretty much broken since the new big update .( I can not move forward until these thing are looked into and fixed.)

Edited by (PS4)CassyXZ

5 minutes ago, (PS4)CassyXZ said:

My saya's vigil quest is broken and I completed it and it doesn't say its completed. I can't get into the anko Quills doors and I completed the war within quest and it says its completed.

You must complete Saya's Vigil to enter that room. If the game does not believe you have completed it the door wont open. Go back and check, are you sure you have actually completed this quest?

• If you have not recieved the frame BP you have not finished the quest.

Using Bold, Italics and Underlining you text adds nothing. It just looks bad.

Check codex, set Saya's Vigil quest as active quest?

Check communications, inbox?

While at Cetus, able to use operator mode and fast travel to the quills? Some time ago, there was a problem where the door is locked closed when it should open. Able to fast travel to get inside.

What part of I fished the quest and the game will not recognize it do you guys do not understand. I went into my codex tired clicking the X button multiple times to begin quest or just to restart , (nothing happens ) I went to cetus tried going to the Onkko quills doors , ( they will not open ) the last quest I fished was the war within .I literally completed all the objectives for the saya's vigil quest . ( all ) 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)CassyXZ said:

What part of I fished the quest and the game will not recognize it do you guys do not understand.

The part where you won't mention which part of the quest you did last to verify you indeed have finished it. You'd be surpriced by how many people say they finished a quest while they actually haven't.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, (PS4)CassyXZ said:

What part of I fished the quest and the game will not recognize it do you guys do not understand. I went into my codex tired clicking the X button multiple times to begin quest or just to restart , (nothing happens ) I went to cetus tried going to the Onkko quills doors , ( they will not open ) the last quest I fished was the war within .I literally completed all the objectives for the saya's vigil quest . ( all ) 

OK fine, do you have the Gara Warframe Blueprint in your inventory?

On 2019-11-27 at 8:38 AM, (PS4)CassyXZ said:

I went to cetus tried going to the Onkko quills doors , ( they will not open )

You said nothing about using Transference or Operator mode. The quills doors is always locked closed while in Warframe suit.

While at Cetus, did you try Transference to operator mode?

While at Cetus and operator mode, do you have an option to fast travel to Quills?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Quills "The player will be able to ally with the Quills after completing both Saya's Vigil and The War Within quests and bringing their Operator to a cave in the north-east part of Cetus."

Missing information and no answers to questions from other players, then players like me can only guess.  Warframe's private support might help but only if the quest is broken and stuck with something missing. Support may not help for simple things like with both quests completed, unable to open doors while staying in Warframe suit without the use of Transference.