Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End of the game

AyzixWolf

I give up, I don’t have one hundred percent proof of my words, I don’t have one hundred percent proof that I didn’t use cheats, any attempts to gain trust caused only complete blocking of all my accounts and the computer in the system. Ordinary players do not have a single chance to defend themselves, I tried, but this is still not enough... I’m tired of oppressing, tired of proving, tired of hearing that I am a cheater, although this is not true. I really love the game and I am very sorry that I am ending it at this moment. To ban fans who always help the development of the community is disgusting.

Now I probably ask only about one thing, fix the anti-cheat along with the protection of the game process. I’m not the only one and I was convinced of this, I spoke with a huge bunch of people... I saw video recordings where it was visible, they just played, some of them were told in support that they would investigate their case from 2 to 12 weeks. They have proof - streams and videos. But even this does not save them from random bans with the cause of "abnormal results".

Thanks to the developers for a truly amazing game! (This is not a joke, the game and its community are really wonderful)

Edited by AyzixWolf

Just now, Leyvonne said:

Did you have all your accounts in the same group for that? If yes then that is the most likely cause for getting banned.

No, on these accounts I played with neophytes, so that there would not be a big difference in equipment... they were banned recently