Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened with the perfomance?

bubbabenali

Until the last few patches I was playin in 4K60 with no Problems -in Orb Valis I was going down to 45~55fps sometimes.

But now I'm happy getting 30fps whenever some kind of action is happening - even with effects and AA turned very low...

I'm playing on a Xeon E3 1231_V3, GTX 1070 and 16GB Ram

vor 8 Minuten schrieb taiiat:

is your GPU at ~95% Utilization or more? (and was it in the past as well if you can be sure of that)
has something outside happened in the meantime such as Windows Updates?

It's at 90% at most. And I don't think there was a Windows Update the last few weeks, that I've installed.

hmm, a 10% disparity sounds like there's something earlier in the pipe limiting it - but i don't have any theories at this time other than mayyyyyybe browse through Event Viewer for something relatively major. and the usual 'diagnosis' stuff like clean installing Drivers even though i expect nothing to come of that one.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb taiiat:

hmm, a 10% disparity sounds like there's something earlier in the pipe limiting it - but i don't have any theories at this time other than mayyyyyybe browse through Event Viewer for something relatively major. and the usual 'diagnosis' stuff like clean installing Drivers even though i expect nothing to come of that one.

Thanks, I will do some diagnostics today after work for some more infos.