WizRaul

Twitch prime problem

Question

so i claimed the Twitch prime loot for warframe for ember and the new prime scene but i didin't get anything can some one help what can i do?

79272338_558328681666733_76238019022909678247895_558328885000046_585397385245491

Edited by WizRaul

17 answers to this question

I have the same problem. I claimed the loot 12 hours ago and I still haven't received anything. I have tried everything and it just doesn't work but shows up as being claimed to my account. I'm not surprised though because it is DE/Warframe we're talking about, when has anything worked after being implemented?

• Satisfied 1

You may have to wait for the bot to go through and actually give you the stuff. Give it a couple of hours and you should get it before tonight. Since it's a fairly new drop, it might take a second for all of the requests to go through.

• Like 1

Have you tried turning game off then back on.

Usually if there is a glitch that solves it, last night I claimed, but after waiting a few minutes I just logged off, upon logging in I got notification of receiving items.

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, SastusBulbas said:

Have you tried turning game off then back on.

Usually if there is a glitch that solves it, last night I claimed, but after waiting a few minutes I just logged off, upon logging in I got notification of receiving items.

i tryed but no efect so far i will try tomarrow

Same issue. Relogged, restarted, no avail.

My Warframe account shows: "Twitch Sync: Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info"

No amount of refreshing or 'checking back later' has fixed this in the last couple hours. Don't know if it has anything to do with the item delivery, but sure seems like it would.

• Upvote 1

As in un-link, then re-link? Seems like that'd cause more problems than it'd solve.

1 minute ago, Mavor said:

As in un-link, then re-link? Seems like that'd cause more problems than it'd solve.

It helped for some players, but in most cases, the starting issues were different though.

Just now, Mavor said:

Just gave it a try, sync error is gone, so maybe it worked 😃

Did you get the loot?

Thank you, this worked perfectly for me! I had the "Error refreshing Twitch", unlinked and relinked, then once back in the game and my stuff was there. 👌

11 hours ago, Mavor said:

well didn't work for me i tryed