Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Multishot , And Will Be Theire Dual Bronco Prime?

Chaosdreamer

Question

As the title say , will be theire dual bronco prime (so wondering if i should keep since i dont really them kinda weak or i mod them bad...)

Also about multishot how it work for weapon like ogris and the poison one? do i need to get them maxed to get two rocket ? or just basic one is enought?

11 answers to this question

Multishot works in percents. If it goes above 100% you will ALWAYS fire a second bullet/grenade/whatever and have a chance at a THIRD. For shotguns and the broncos this multiplies the pellets. Hek fires 7 pellets and maxed multishot makes it have a chance at firing 15 per shot, but always 14 pellets per shot.

Multishot works in percents. If it goes above 100% you will ALWAYS fire a second bullet/grenade/whatever and have a chance at a THIRD. For shotguns and the broncos this multiplies the pellets. Hek fires 7 pellets and maxed multishot makes it have a chance at firing 15 per shot, but always 14 pellets per shot.

21 pellets a shot, not 15. Just pretend the total number of pellets in a shotgun are equivalent to one bullet from a rifle (i.e. think in terms of one shot when applying Multishot mechanisms).

LOL imagine you have farm another Bronce Prime to build the Dual Broncos like all the other  Pistols

Just to shoot off a guess at possible requirements for this conceptual weapon, 10 Orokin Cells per Bronco Prime and 5 Orokin Cells as an additional requirement to fuse them together. I'm quite leery of the 4 second reload and the 8 shots per clip stat, not to mention the boosted fire rate and decent base damage.

Actually, I've always been a bit confused as to how the multishot mod applies on the Broncos.

I understand how it works on shotguns, but I was under the impression that it worked differently on the Broncos because they're pistols.

From what I understand, each pellet is treated as a bullet, so you have 100% chance to shoot 2, and then a 20% chance to shoot a 3rd PER PELLET.

So you could have anywhere between 14 and 21 pellets per shot, with an average pellet count of 15.4?