Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having hard time in matchmaking and squads

(NSW)ArcoYflecha

General Location: Philippines

Playing in handheld/docked

Connected in Wifi.

Since the the old blood update on switch. I have hard time inviting people in squads or even in dojos. When it works a huge ping warning will show about 1250 ms? Which never happened to me even when connecting to people far in America, worst ping I ever had is 400 but 200-300 is common which is bareable already..  Even my friends here in the same country have issues connecting to one another whoch never happened before.. 

Can you kindly take a look on this since we want to do hydron with the 4x affinity booster but cant due to this issues. 

This works! I did a full restart (Power Off, Power On, no sleeping) and I started getting squads, so if anyone else's having this bug, try a restart!

Update: The problems seems to reoccur whenever I use the Switch's sleep function 😞 It's annoying having to restart each time.

Edited by (NSW)Tuttikiwi
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, (NSW)Kingleon94 said:

this happens to me if i go into sleep mode works fine until sleep mode then i just never get put into a squad until i close the game then reopen it its really annoying since i play handheld and sleep mode is useful if i need to do something

Yup the current workaround here is to restart your switch completely works fine to me everytime.. 

My other friend doesnt havr any issues tho even when they use the sleep function.. But hopefully more people post their problem so that DE might take a look in this situation. 

The problem with this workaround is that it solves it for you, but not for the others. I mean, yes, you can connect to others, but the others who have the bug won't be able to connect to you. And yes, it's becoming something very annoying. Today, even after restarting, i'm barely able to find any game at any given time, and when I find one, it's always laggy as hell. Before this update this wasn't happening, but now it's very difficult to form a party even with people from your own country, let alone people from other countries.

I was having that problem too, but now I think it's getting worse.  I've having network connection errors, unable to connect to start the game, when it does connect it won't stay connected and automatically logs me out.  I've grown to dread that flashing red connection error warning.  It's especially bad any time it has to save, often freesing returning from a mission or exiting the armory.