Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 8 Mastery

Elkyn

Question

I really need help on this one : i never failed a mastery rank test before but i can do this one : it's impossible to run & aim the target & aim the next platform from the next wallrun. Plus the fact it's invisible so you can't predict where it is or where you'll have to run.

This is the worst test i had so far, it's not even fun anymore.

9 answers to this question

I really need help on this one : i never failed a mastery rank test before but i can do this one : it's impossible to run & aim the target & aim the next platform from the next wallrun. Plus the fact it's invisible so you can't predict where it is or where you'll have to run.

I wish I could be more supportive, but...

You're only saying this because you suck at it.

Huge amounts of people have made it past these with ease.

The only issues are the glitches.

it's impossible to run & aim the target & aim the next platform from the next wallrun.

the only way it is impossible is if your using a controller as opposed to keyboard and mouse.

other wise its easy to do.

kinda a $&*^ thing to say, but... l2p bro.

i happen to use a controller myself.

its much more comfortable, and its easier for me due to an accident i had a few years back where i lost a finger.

i happen to have a modded controller that has paddles on the bottom to allow me to do more than i should (like wall run and aim without changing my control layout).

Loki master race.

If you have Loki, you can cheat on this test. It requires some preparation though.

Energy Siphon Aura

Stretch Mod

Flow Mod or Streamline Mod

Loki Swindle Helmet

With some practice you can get his Decoy up on the platforms and then just use Switch Teleport to get up there. I had to  do it because the freaking test would insta-fail me due to a character spawn bug.

If you don't feel like cheating, my suggestion is to use a slow Warframe such as Rhino or Frost. This will give you a few seconds more time to aim before you run out of wall to wallrun on.

When the wall shows up wall run up to the top of it and stand on it if you move along that way it should be a lot easier and the last platform all you have to do is bump your head on the bottom of it.

This took me a few tries to get right when it first came up. its recommended on the wiki to run a frame with average speed, with marathon and quick rest mods. I'm just saying that because I can't take the credit for that advice, but it's solid advice. now I believe they've changed it to show you how many tries you have left, but back when I ran them, they didn't. it helped for me to run it a few times, though, just to know where the walls all appear. 

there are certain powers you can use to trick it, yes, like loki's switch teleport and such, but actually knowing how to wall run is a useful skill, so practice some wall running/jumping in missions, or on the dojo course if you have it.

one trick I've found is on the last section, you can reach the platform without even reaching the last vertical wall. I've only run along that wall once, and I've taken the test, Idk, I'm level 11 now, 4 times? Maybe just 3. anyway, so the first ramp is sloping down, then the next one slopes up, and the one after that is horizontal, and the final one is vertical. but from the up-sloping ramp, you can jump and run up the horizontal wall, climbing on top. you can then run along that until your head hits the platform, this ends the test. I did it accidentally, because I paused and took a nice run-up to the horizontal wall, but ran up it vertically instead of horizontally. but it does make it easier.

the other advice is use an automatic weapon with a large clip, so you don't have to reload while running. or I guess if you have a really fast reload speed, that works just as well. one or the other. or both, really. but with both either the large clip or the fast reload will be unnecessary.

took me several tries to get it the first time, and by the time I got it, I had nearly reached the next rank already, so I had to do it two days in a row. but by then, I was prepared. good luck, tenno

Loki master race.

If you have Loki, you can cheat on this test. It requires some preparation though.

Energy Siphon Aura

Stretch Mod

Flow Mod or Streamline Mod

Loki Swindle Helmet

With some practice you can get his Decoy up on the platforms and then just use Switch Teleport to get up there. I had to  do it because the freaking test would insta-fail me due to a character spawn bug.

If you don't feel like cheating, my suggestion is to use a slow Warframe such as Rhino or Frost. This will give you a few seconds more time to aim before you run out of wall to wallrun on.

This.