Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reactor Engines and Shield Values RNG

Aviarium

right now the cost to repair those components are extremly high, it will take days and weeks to repair even a single component. and then the values on them are RNG

i have 3 Zatki Reactor MK 3 .. i rushed one and got 2 more broken ones. they have vastly different values:

rushed one:
+33 avionic capacity
+220 flux capacity
50% chance to extinguish fires after 5s

first broken one:
+39 avionics cap
+50 flux cap
10% chance to repair minor breach after 10s

second broken one:
+33 avionics cap
+290 flux cap
10% chance to repair minor breach after 10s

and now i just heard of reaktors with more then +60 avionics cap .. and feel frustrated about my rushed one, 50 plat for nothing in the end.

why is it RNG and why its so expensive to repair?

• Like 1

You get components and weapons way, way faster than you can ever get enough resources to actually be able to use them. This also compounds the issue of the RNG stats, because you can't simply swap out one item once a better one drops.

I'd say the cost to repair them needs to be slash by a factor of 10.

Edited by Mephane

Only saving graces right now are that weapons are pretty uniform within their own house (every zetki apoc MKI is the same) and that scrapping a repaired component refunds the resources spent into it.

Mind you, in a few months we'll be swimming in resources and telling the newbies just farm, we got hundreds of thousands of everything and it's no problem for us.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Lost_Cartographer:

Only saving graces right now are that weapons are pretty uniform within their own house (every zetki apoc MKI is the same) and that scrapping a repaired component refunds the resources spent into it.

Well it only refunds half of the resources.