Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder Pack "valued Price"?

Chaosdreamer

I'm just wondering from what the commercial or DE give the price?I mean the "valued to"

Is it because Excalibur prime ,skana , lato prime? a simple pistol cost way to , but really way to much...

I want to understand how 244.99€ package valued to  540€ ? Now if you say "because it include plat and cool badge"

you get 3000+1300 Bonus price 179.99€ (note you can also have this discounted to 20/50/75% discounted price in order would be 143.99 / 89.99€/44.99)

So now wee see this offer include 8875 Plat... , we need to X2 the following price order or price will be original then the discounted : 359,98 € Original/ 20% = 287.98€ / 50% = 179,98 € / 89,98 €

so You see , 4300 x 2 = 8600 so missing few plat maybe will have to add 16€ to get same amount but w.e

Now , lets say X have brought with normal price , he will have 3 mod pack twice and plat but still not "valued to " price

also does this mean Excal , lato , skana prime cost each other 50 $ each ?

Each upgrade you get the amount of plat listed, say you upgrade from master founder to grand master founder, you get the 5k listed, 5k isnt the total amount for getting grand master. Either that or its a glitch and I got way more plat. than I payed for.

Add the amount you get for the first, second, third, and final rank. THAT's how much platinum you get. When I upgraded from disciple to hunter, I paid the DIFFERENCE betwen the two ($30) to become a hunter, and I got the difference in platinum as well. Make sense?

I bought this to support DE.  I didn't need the plat, or the frame, or anything else, I enjoyed the game so I support it.  Either donate or don't  No one is making you do it

im guessing the Value part is throwing in the frames and other items?

Edited by TheDrift

I think the replies lost the point.. He's wondering where the "value" part came from on the founders page (if you haven't seen it, look by the price of each one). He's not saying that he doesn't support DE.

That right ,I do understand that is for supporting the DE to do thing , but the value price is the main question here

I'm just wondering from what the commercial or DE give the price?I mean the "valued to"

Is it because Excalibur prime ,skana , lato prime? a simple pistol cost way to , but really way to much...

I want to understand how 244.99€ package valued to  540€ ? Now if you say "because it include plat and cool badge"

you get 3000+1300 Bonus price 179.99€ (note you can also have this discounted to 20/50/75% discounted price in order would be 143.99 / 89.99€/44.99)

So now wee see this offer include 8875 Plat... , we need to X2 the following price order or price will be original then the discounted : 359,98 € Original/ 20% = 287.98€ / 50% = 179,98 € / 89,98 €

so You see , 4300 x 2 = 8600 so missing few plat maybe will have to add 16€ to get same amount but w.e

Now , lets say X have brought with normal price , he will have 3 mod pack twice and plat but still not "valued to " price

also does this mean Excal , lato , skana prime cost each other 50 $ each ?

75plat = 5$

8875plat = 591.66$

to the 200$ and 4300$ pack you get 3000plat for 200$ but you get another 1300 as BONUS

1$ = 15 plat so yeah

as I said in another thread, warframe/DE = inconsistent

I think the replies lost the point.. He's wondering where the "value" part came from on the founders page (if you haven't seen it, look by the price of each one). He's not saying that he doesn't support DE.

Ahh, you don't see the "value" once you've bought a founders pack. It just lists the price to upgrade to each subsequent tier.

The founders packs were placed before platinum vouchers, so ignore those.

Maybe they did a rough estimate of what the Prime items would sell for on the platinum market and added that on top? I still don't see how they reached the figures they did, though.

and it's true since you guys get to vote on things such as names,order of release, powers, etc...

No, not really. What we do is incredibly minor, all we do is what DE tells us to do. Don't overestimate us. This game has received bigger, more important changes and updates thanks to the community as a whole.

No, not really. What we do is incredibly minor, all we do is what DE tells us to do. Don't overestimate us. This game has received bigger, more important changes and updates thanks to the community as a whole.

to add to this, we never get a "none of the above" option. in some cases, it is "pick the lesser of 4 evils" type of voting.  although, there have been cases where the whole concept was up to us and narrowed down from submitted ideas.  just saying, they take into account all forum feed back, not just the council.  we can't even start threads or post.  we just have access to what they put up for us.

as far as I could see it's all about: what comes EARLIER?

Edited by Seira-EGT-

Some folks are still misunderstanding the post.

i think we all get that he is saying you get product A for x amount of dollars.  the thing is,  a lot of us did it to help DE. this is all we are saying, not for golden shinies.

Edited by Alohoe

A lot of you still aren't exactly understanding.

Ahh, you don't see the "value" once you've bought a founders pack. It just lists the price to upgrade to each subsequent tier.

The founders packs were placed before platinum vouchers, so ignore those.

Maybe they did a rough estimate of what the Prime items would sell for on the platinum market and added that on top? I still don't see how they reached the figures they did, though.

Founders_zpseadb10a5.png

THAT is the value he's talking about.

A lot of you still aren't exactly understanding.

Founders_zpseadb10a5.png

THAT is the value he's talking about.

already answered it with:

75plat = 5$

8875plat = 591.66$

to the 200$ and 4300$ pack you get 3000plat for 200$ but you get another 1300 as BONUS

1$ = 15 plat so yeah

as I said in another thread, warframe/DE = inconsistent

a lot of us did it to help DE. this is all we are saying, not for golden shinies.

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the OP's writing, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the point. He even said that it isn't the point...

Each upgrade you get the amount of plat listed, say you upgrade from master founder to grand master founder, you get the 5k listed, 5k isnt the total amount for getting grand master. Either that or its a glitch and I got way more plat. than I payed for.

Add the amount you get for the first, second, third, and final rank. THAT's how much platinum you get. When I upgraded from disciple to hunter, I paid the DIFFERENCE betwen the two ($30) to become a hunter, and I got the difference in platinum as well. Make sense?

I think these two hit the nail on the head in regards to half of his post.

The way I'm interpreting the rest of it is, for example, why does Disciple have a $25 value. If this is the case, I'll try and answer it. Disciple is 20 dollars and you get 370 Platinum. It says it is a 25 dollar value. If you were to buy 370 Platinum normally, without a founder, it would cost about 25 dollars. Therefore, 25 dollar value. The Prime items do not effect the prices in any way.

Then again, I'm so sleepy and I might be missing it completely.

Edited by FatalX7

In South America (Venezuela) the Hunter pack Cost 375 $ with the Inflation....Goodbye Excalibur Prime....

I still think that should be achieved in the game (in the near future) ... but to those who donated money would not like others to have what they have ...  :/

Anyway these people are buying an item? or you really want to help the developers?