Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crew ship not spawning on Railjack: Saturn- Lupal Pass

naruv

Hi, After playing the new empyrean content me and my friends faced this bug a few time.

We don't really know what "trigger" this bug but the last crew Ship nescessary to complete the missions wont spawn, some times we can see two objectives waypoints but we can't get close to it since it keep changing location ( Even if there is no objetive missing instead of the last crew ship), this is a litle game breaking since we can't complete the mission.

At the moment the only mission this happens is Lupal Pass on Saturn but I will change this post if I find another mission with the same bug.

I undestant that Empyrean is a new content and some bugs are expected so I hope this help.

( Ok sorry about my english, it's not my main language) 

Edited by naruv

Spent over an hour doing a mission mostly alone due to another bug it seems where people will leave constantly, only for the last crewship not to spawn. 

It's times like these where you put in lots of effort expecting to complete the mission only to get #*!%ed by bugs like this. 

And the worst part is DE doesn't even consider compensation. We're their testers for their bugs and when we lose stuff because of it it's somehow our fault. 

Definitely not the first hour of my life wasted on bugs and glitches from this game either. 

Also Just had this bug, stuck at 3/4 crewships, we killed the bossman before all the crewships were destroyed. Last one did not spawn, or decided to leave the battle early.

Edit, was the Boss mission on earth, not going to name it i keep getting the wrong one... haha

Edited by iAmsOinSanE
adding more info.

Maybe look harder for any red dots flying nearly off the map. I almost could not find the last ship until I decided to go after that red dot.

They went too far off the map that regular forward Archwing doesn't work, only Archwing's blink can get there.

Something is bugged. Either the spawn is bad, or the enemy ship spawned normally then constantly go almost off the map.

after an hour of looking i found my last crewship, and it was at the end of the map, i couldn't kill it cause it was out of my reach, meas i could't go beyond the "map wall" nor it could get close to me, it actually killed me with the missiles and i failed my mission, and lost my loot probably?

this is for update 27.0.6.1 map r-9 clout at veil proxima. i went solo cause i wanted to explore so no one could help 

I've had this happen to me, too, last node on Earth. Instead of just not having the last needed crew ship spawn, I had zero spawn for the duration of the mission. I had destroyed 60 fighters and killed the galleon commander, flown back and forth over the full length of the battlefield twice but no crew ships will spawn. In this specific instance I am wondering if it might have anything to do with the distance proximity that the galleon itself spawned from me at the start of the mission. It was so close, I was immediately getting warnings about missiles, and the tileset was small enough that there was no distance I could be to get that warning to stop. Is there any chance that how close you are to a galleon could affect whether a crew ship spawns or not?

I'm salty about this bug because it decided to pop up after over an hour and a half of straight RJ missions, meaning all the work I did is now potentially for nothing. I get to keep my intrinstics, but what about anything else? The final mission success or failure screen doesn't show you what you've actually earned, so outside of being able to recall my entire inventory, I don't know if I've kept everything I've earned up until this mission or not.

Edited by (PS4)Maunstre
Being a little less mad about videogames.

On 2019-12-16 at 11:19 AM, naruv said:

Hi, After playing the new empyrean content me and my friends faced this bug a few time.

We don't really know what "trigger" this bug but the last crew Ship nescessary to complete the missions wont spawn, some times we can see two objectives waypoints but we can't get close to it since it keep changing location ( Even if there is no objetive missing instead of the last crew ship), this is a litle game breaking since we can't complete the mission.

At the moment the only mission this happens is Lupal Pass on Saturn but I will change this post if I find another mission with the same bug.

I undestant that Empyrean is a new content and some bugs are expected so I hope this help.

( Ok sorry about my english, it's not my main language) 

They rushed the hell out of Empyrean for game awards, which is why there's many bugs