Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich creation problem - no engerling spawning

Doc-Orange

Question

Hi. I want to create my first Kuva lich. So I go in a mission at Sedna to create one. I tried Hydron (defense), Sabotage and mobile defense to find an engerling (?). At the beginning of the mission there is always a flicker. But there is no Kuva guardian with a message or a special mission marker.

I made 4 missions with no success. Am I doing something wrong?

I have finished every quest beside Raising Tide.

Edited by Doc-Orange

11 answers to this question

It's like spawning juggernaut, once the screen flickers (after you kill a certain amount of mobs) then you need to kill a bunch. Sometimes there's just not enough mobs nearby as you only have a couple mins to spawn the larveling. I've done Adaro, Sedna, Cassini, Saturn and a Kuva Fortress node (forget which one) successfully, but it does fail sometimes if I have to go too far to find enough mobs to kill after the screen flicker.

Usually Exterminate is the best bet. I do Plato, Lua or Adaro, Sedna and I always end up with a  Kuva Larvling. They usually spawn when the enemy counter reaches 50%, the screen has a very peculiar flickering and then a Kuva Guardian starts talking. Worked for me in solo and with friends all the time, hope it helps!

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Kista-:

It's like spawning juggernaut, once the screen flickers (after you kill a certain amount of mobs) then you need to kill a bunch. Sometimes there's just not enough mobs nearby as you only have a couple mins to spawn the larveling. I've done Adaro, Sedna, Cassini, Saturn and a Kuva Fortress node (forget which one) successfully, but it does fail sometimes if I have to go too far to find enough mobs to kill after the screen flicker.

This seems to be the solution. After the flickering I tried to kill as much as possible and then the Engerling appeared. Thanks!!!!