Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seeker Volley? Or other Battle Avionics?

Formous

Question

Title.  I have yet to acquire any of these battle avionics, and I feel that it's beginning to have a dramatic effect on me as I approach Veil proxima to not have these skills on my Railjack.  As I have otherwise found every other avionic under the sun at this point, I'd like to get at least 1 battle avionic.  Any idea where I can find it?

5 answers to this question

They are extremely rare. I've only found 5 the entire time I've been playing and one is a duplicate. But I also go out of my way to chase ships that are about to explode to get loot, which doesn't seem to be something a lot of people do.

14 minutes ago, Lord_Dio_Brando said:

According to codex seeker volley is a gold drop from cutters on earth🙃

I actually got my Seeker Volley in either Veil Proxima or Saturn Proxima, so I'm not sure that the location really matters...

Edited by Ceryk

4 минуты назад, Ceryk сказал:

I actually got my Seeker Volley in either Veil Proxima or Saturn Proxima, so I'm not sure that the location really matters...

i just scanned ships fully on earth so i said about earth😘 
Maybe they are gold drops from cutters too on other locations too but i cant say that for sure for now

1 hour ago, Ceryk said:

The enemy matters. Which in turn means the location *may* matter, if only one enemy drops it, and that enemy is only found in one location. In this case, Elite Exo Cutters also drop it, which is why you can find in Veil Proxima.