Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Razorback Hacking Issue

(PSN)The_Verethragna

During my first run against the Razorback today, I noticed that eventually I could no longer interact with the four consoles that you have to hack to drop the laser barriers.

My initial opinion is that it's something to do with Auto-Breach.

Edit: Upon subsequent runs, it seems that every run each panel could only be hacked once, whether Auto-Breach triggered or not. So it may be intentional and I never noticed.

Edited by (PS4)The_Verethragna

I’ve also had this issue. The Razorback kept freezing in place and the bursas also would pause in place or not attack the razorback. Several times it took 2 or more bursas to take razorback down because they would either pause in place or not attack razorback after hacking bursa.

I also noticed this yesterday. I dropped out of the first mission because I thought it had glitched, but it happened again on the second attempt.

Yes it does seem that the consoles can only be hacked one time each. I'm certain that this never used to be the case. Now it seems that unless you get lucky, the only way to complete the mission is to jump through the laser grid to hack the bursars.

Alert!
The Approaching Razorback Armada is carrying BUGS and Erratically Functioning (or malfunctioning) Hacking Panels and Mechanics.

The most recent Razorback Armada is carrying New BUGS and Challenges, whether some may be intentionally set, others are not.

BUG: A Razorback freezing completely, on the floor indefinitely, impervious and oblivious to ANY activity around it.

Bursas have been identified as the “only weakness” against a Razorback, requiring a Bursa disabled and hacked, overwriting it’s target list, to attack the Razorback, potentially inflicting some damage and bringing down its shields and making it vulnerable to attack (until the hacked Bursa is either destroyed by another Bursa or by internal malfunction).

If/when a Razorback freezes on the floor, it can become impervious to anything and everything, including attacks by hacked Bursas.

(This series of screen shots was taken during the third of the first three attacks).

VkCtbFK.jpg

BsbUatk.jpg

5bsH4aL.jpg

PpkfsS0.jpg

MWwt3VV.jpg

el6bRnw.jpg

ZxyDHgS.jpg

BUG (or a New Challenge?): In order to release Bursas from their Laser Containment Cages above, down onto the floor for disabling, hacking, and exploiting the Razorbacks “weakness,” security “lock” panels (two at either end of the Arena, separated by a catwalk) need to be hacked. 

The availability of the panels for hacking can drops from Four to None in an erratic way. In one mission only two of the four total were available at all, in another NONE were available from the start.

Bursas CAN be hacked in close quarters, from where they are being held.

Doing so will often NOT cause a hacked Bursa to attack a Razorback or open its “weakness.”

A Razorback MAY, also, run into its BUG wile on the floor, making any & all such efforts completely futile.

ONE way to break the BUGGED Razorback out of its ‘frozen’ state, is to run into a ‘harms way’ furtive maneuver in front of its forward line of sight.

If a Razorback becomes BUGGED as such, while trying to disable and hack Bursas from their Cages, the efforts can largely go for naught.

A Razorback can even become partially frozen (in mid-air) on the floor.

This was a Razorback attack streamed specifically for the sake of (hopefully) encountering the New Bugs and Challenges for illustrating and demonstrating them as thoroughly as possible.

Over the course of the first three Razorback Armada attack (“Assassination”) missions, the overall “bugginess,” became apparent as more than just an isolated or infrequent incident. 

The full “content” of all of the first three missions can be reviewed here:

The long-winded and extraneous, original lead in, removed as an afterthought & footnote.

(In the most recent recurrence of an Approaching ARMADA of Corpus Capital Ships, each transporting and protecting a special cargo of a Razorback held in a Locked Arena, slowly combing space for the location of a (Void Masked) Tenno Relay to attack, with just one being able to board ensuring total destruction,* we must, as ever, launch an assault of our own upon the Armada, to destroy every Razorback before it reaches the Relay.

* with an originally stated, specific intention of commandeering, since the potential value of seizing control of a Tenno Relay could be, conceivably, unfathomable, forcing the Tenno to self-destruct it to prevent infiltration of our data, networks, and locations, as well as identifying allies, syndicates, and civilians to whom they secretly provide safe havens and passage  along the Solar Rails) 

Edited by (PS4)xxav1xl6ivax
Added illustrations, descriptions & content

i bet this is linked to the same "fix" they did that made profit taker mission 3 impossible. supposedly there was some glitch where you could hack a console for infinite times for affinity...so they did some fix to make it so you could only access a panel once... been seeing this be an issue ever since.

also totally could maybe hack one or two consoles for razorback across 9 runs.

On 2019-12-20 at 2:52 AM, (PS4)Goth_Moogle said:

i bet this is linked to the same "fix" they did that made profit taker mission 3 impossible. supposedly there was some glitch where you could hack a console for infinite times for affinity...so they did some fix to make it so you could only access a panel once... been seeing this be an issue ever since.

also totally could maybe hack one or two consoles for razorback across 9 runs.

Hmmm, THAT ... may be a stretch ...

BUT, there was an issue that came up, which under certain circumstances caused hacking panel access to null, by repeating within the same session.