Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ and the Lack of immersion because of archwing

Rev14

When RJ went out, honestly, I was really hype about this update it's look really cool and it was great to discover .. But since the release, I find that there's something wrong with my experience .. Something that .. Make it not 100% enjoyable ( And, oh dear, it's not even the damn bug). 

Today I just realise that it was because of the archwing or more precisly the obligation of choosing a archwing in exchange of a Warframe. Warframe are unique, they all represent a gameplay, a theme and even a personality. Already that empyraan made amesha the best, the lack of diversity regarding the archwing make all the missions seems way more boring that it could actually be. 

So, Yes DE, when you release an update where the damn point is to use the archwing, if you want your player to enjoy at the maximum of the capacity an update, be sure that players feel confortable to use archwing.

44 minutes ago, Rev14 said:

Today I just realise that it was because of the archwing or more precisly the obligation of choosing a archwing in exchange of a Warframe. Warframe are unique, they all represent a gameplay, a theme and even a personality. Already that empyraan made amesha the best, the lack of diversity regarding the archwing make all the missions seems way more boring that it could actually be. 

amesha is great since we are able to negate how painful it is with those enemies. XD an i can imagine how much worse it is in RJ missions
But you forget that at some point we are gonna have modluar arcwings an so gonna change up the booty wings meta

46 minutes ago, Rev14 said:

So, Yes DE, when you release an update where the damn point is to use the archwing, if you want your player to enjoy at the maximum of the capacity an update, be sure that players feel confortable to use archwing.

well arcwing has gotten much much better controls since the last few updates. feels soo much more smooth when trying just to hover in a spot an shoot around ya or just nagivate around stuff.

you know this is phase 2 of the initial launch?
so DE has limited content out for this an has much more planned but can you wait for them to get this test phase of there new content so the kinks are worked out