Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack: slow movement low damage?

padds

ok what am i not seeing? most of the time while boarding /repelling boarders everythings normal , but on some missions my movement and combat animations slow to an absoute crawl and my damage drops to nothing. and im talking around level 40-50 enemies that i should normally be slicing through in one hit.

22 minutes ago, padds said:

ok what am i not seeing? most of the time while boarding /repelling boarders everythings normal , but on some missions my movement and combat animations slow to an absoute crawl and my damage drops to nothing. and im talking around level 40-50 enemies that i should normally be slicing through in one hit.

you have been cold procked one of the grineer units has a Ice flame thrower 

• Like 1

the Scorches shoot Ice instead of Fire in Railjack.

also sometimes there is a Bug that your Mods fall off of some or all of your Weapons. they usually fall back on later though.
on top of that in Railjack lv50 Enemies are actually more like Lv250 Enemies.

Just now, taiiat said:

the Scorches shoot Ice instead of Fire in Railjack.

I'm incredibly grateful for this because ice is much less effective against our health pools/armor.

Just now, taiiat said:

on top of that in Railjack lv50 Enemies are actually more like Lv250 Enemies.

Oh good I'm not the only one noticed DE's "challenge" increase. The level 90 enemies are absolute sponges.

Edited by Skaleek

7 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I'm incredibly grateful for this because ice is much less effective against our health pools/armor.

Oh good I'm not the only one noticed DE's "challenge" increase. The level 90 enemies are absolute sponges.

its not only in railjack missions either. ive had lvl 15 corpus soak a clip from acceltra and laugh it off.

Just now, DarkRedeemer said:

its not only in railjack missions either. ive had lvl 15 corpus soak a clip from acceltra and laugh it off.

Err, is it modded? I haven't noticed tankyness increases outside the RJ enemies myself. I've been doing floods/fissures/sorties.

50 minutes ago, padds said:

1. RJ mobs have ridiculous base health and armor, also the officer miniboss is immune to armor strip (no visual indicator)
  2. Your mods will stop working sometimes because bugframe

14 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

it's definitely dumb that they're trying to hide the 'actual Level' of the Enemies.
i Kill them just about the same as normal Enemies anyways, but that isn't the point that this subterfuge is just making things worse by making things yet again more inconsistent and hiding more information from the Player.